Sign in to follow this  
Julhelm

Gary Kasparov attacked by flying penis-copter

:shok:

ROFL unbeliaveble!

ROFL ROFL ROFL!

Edited by Silverbolt

That's so wrong on so many counts. I wish i knew what his comments were after the penis-copter went down.

Guest Vlamik
That's so wrong on so many counts. I wish i knew what his comments were after the penis-copter went down.

"To answer your question it looks something like that."

Thats why you have crack body guards to take a bullet or a penis helicopter for you.

:blink: I wonder what he said after that... uhm... intrusion into Kasparov's airspace... or would that be space on the air... or both...

Well, after the "air assault" he said in Russian:

-I think that clearly demonstrates the level of my opponents. Most of their ideas come from down there.

*comment from the crowd* The authorities have shown their face!

-No that's not the face. If we take this for the face of the rulers... Apparently they are worried about the demographic situation.

After smiling and giggling like a little girl at this, something struck me. I thought that wang was flying pretty steady despite not being the most aerodynamic body part. Anyways, I found out why. It was using counter rotating blades.

Now how's THAT for trainspotting?? :tongue:

So you assume is was made by Kamov on special order?

GOOD you see the WTF look on bodyguards faces roflol

Edited by Bounder

looks like i have a new project. does anyone have a 3-view?...uh.....wait.......don't answer that. i'll pass on the 3-views

Edited by GodSaveTheUSA73

i'll pass on the 3-views

Why? What's wrong with our 3-views???

Why? What's wrong with our 3-views???

i...i just feel that my inbox full of penis 3-views....would be a little odd....and you guys are cool and all...but i don't really want a 3-views of your penis...that's a little too close ya know?

Guest USNadpc

There are so many jokes that I could make out of this, but being a PC Simmer (rather than R/C) this one I think is the best...

I used to be an R/C enthusiast until it became to expensive to be the end result of someone else's "Splash One" message.

(OK if you don't get the pun, it means that if you crash an R/C plane its very expensive. If the same happens in a sim you get right back up and flying).

USNadpc