Are the animation linked and put into the LOD?! Or can I change the direction?! I try to recreate the rudderbrakes from the real Su-35 on the Sju-27 model. Is it possible with ini editing?! If yes how?! I tried to look into the F-22A Data ini but couldn`t find anything wich gives me a hind..

need help with this ..

dissabling the old brake is no prob.

Well it is a six of one half a dozen of the other question, yes most of the time animations are built into the LOD, but it is possible to get animations purely through ini edit's too, either way it is better that you are well aquainted with the Max model even if you animate purely through the ini, you need to know how pivot axes are set up in the model and mesh names etc....

Try to be patient if no one answers immediately, not all questions have answers so readily availlable.

Hope this helps sloghtly

Thanks for this answer, I now try to animate stuff in MAX.

This was more a bump style post, I thought this thread gets lost ... ;-)

What about animation on excisting models, like the Su-27?! It`s not mine and I don`t have the 3ds max modell so noch chance to change it. Can I change the direction in the ini?! or is it waste of time

In theory if the animation already exists then an ini edit could change it, not something I have tried deliberately yet but it is worth experimenting, just back up the original ini and try it.

will work on this but as I compared the F-22 data and the new Su-35 ini I could find anything to compare. Somone mentiont the F-23 I have to look into this. Maybe I can work with the community on this.

Thanks craig...

I have found that you generally have to animate flight control surfaces and gear extension in 3dmax, but you can also .ini edit to get the canopy, gear shock absorbers and airbrakes to animate.