Sign in to follow this  
Julhelm

Hillary's Downfall

LOL that was funney...in a disturbed way

some great lines in there.

I like

"the voters have stolen my nomination"

:rofl:

Don't you like Hillary to win the Presidency?

Don't you like Hillary to win the Presidency?

I would rather her have gotten it then Obama, then McCain would have had a chance, honestly. But thats just me, now the military is screwed in my opinion. If any other military member wants to debate me on this and thinks I am wrong, then feel free to PM me and we will talk.

You know, I really dont know what Obama's postion on the military is. I doubt its anywhere near the support Bush gave it. Which I might point out wasnt all that great either. But wait, Im getting political here and thats a nono. Guess I'll watch the video and have a couple laughs...;0)

The weird thing about Obama is that he hasn't DONE anything. One year in the Senate and then straight to campaigning?

On the plus side, he's not "old" Washington like the other 2. However, I think McCain has done an admirable job of staying in the game without being changed. None of the other candidates looked worthy anyway.

This country has been on this "left or right" kick for far too long. I want whichever candidate will bring us back to the center, where I am. I don't care a bit about those on either side wanting everything THEIR way. It's called compromise, and in the past couple of decades it seems like that idea has become TREASON! No, do not work with those on the other side!! No!! Whatever.

The weird thing about Obama is that he hasn't DONE anything. One year in the Senate and then straight to campaigning?

On the plus side, he's not "old" Washington like the other 2. However, I think McCain has done an admirable job of staying in the game without being changed. None of the other candidates looked worthy anyway.

This country has been on this "left or right" kick for far too long. I want whichever candidate will bring us back to the center, where I am. I don't care a bit about those on either side wanting everything THEIR way. It's called compromise, and in the past couple of decades it seems like that idea has become TREASON! No, do not work with those on the other side!! No!! Whatever.

That's why I like him, he has the attitude to work and solve problems with and for everybody. McCain is probably closest to that as well. Billary has become nothing but an anual Cher farewell tour, just keeps going and going like the energizer bunny, even thought she's been dead for a while.

Unfortunately the freak show media sees fit to make elections nothing more than who gets ripped into the least wins.

Actually, he's been very supportive on veterans programs.

Right, how about the Hillary video.

OMG that was funny :rofl: great video.

I don't come here to argue politics so I will just say that It is hard to believe these 3 candidates are the best our country can do.

Clinton- Do we really want to relive the politically correct 90's?- Has accomplished nothing - no ethics no honor -belives that reality is what you make of it- leftist ideologue, but will betray her base in a heartbeat

Obama= Racist- He should make David Duke his VP and that crazy Mexican supremacist professor Jose Angel Guiterez from the university of Texas at Arlington could be his secretary of hate :biggrin: . But beyond his Separatist and anti American belief system -He has accomplished nothing and is a leftist ideologue.

McCain- A history of seriously bad judgment when it comes to his senate voting record and the bills he has sponsored.

What we need is a provision to vote for "None of the above" on the ballot.

Edited by Icarus999

OMG that was funny :rofl: great video.

I don't come here to argue politics so I will just say that It is hard to believe these 3 candidates are the best our country can do.

ROFL!

Dead on!

*The office of ironroad does not fund or endorse this message

Edited by ironroad

It's actually a ripoff of the original, HERE, which was also pretty funny.

I love how americans talk about leftists when referring to politicians who are more rightwing than our european rightwing parties.

My thoughts exactly. The field this year is an embarassment.

Racist? Don't equate what another person (who's utterly insane to begin with) says and media hype to someone's own beliefs. Same goes with McCain, its gotten far less attention, but Hagey has said things that make Wright look well adjusted and reasonable. Yet nobody seriously thinks McCain believes what Hagey does.

I highly recommend reading "The Way to Win" by Mark Halperin and John Harris for a look at the kind of environment our elections have been in.

Racist? Don't equate what another person (who's utterly insane to begin with) says and media hype to someone's own beliefs. Same goes with McCain, its gotten far less attention, but Hagey has said things that make Wright look well adjusted and reasonable. Yet nobody seriously thinks McCain believes what Hagey does.

I highly recommend reading "The Way to Win" by Mark Halperin and John Harris for a look at the kind of environment our elections have been in.

there is a huge difference between the relationship between Wright - Obama and Hagey - McCain. Hagey was not McCain's pastor for 20 years and McCain refused the endorsement and immediately disavowed those comments. Quite a bit different.

"look at the kind of environment our elections have been in." and just who has caused that?

but on one level I do agree with you (shock!!) in that one cannot and should not attribute everything of what one raving, lunatic, racist piece of gutter trash says to be what someone else believes. What each candidate says themselves generally provides plenty of ammo to the other side.......

"The field this year is an embarassment."

sadly......

:blowup:

I am encouraging all of my fellow Republicans to cross over, vote for the Democrat in the race, and elect John McCain.......

:stars:

So that would make Obama what? A communist? Read Juhlmhelm's comment how our farthest left politicians are farther right than Europes right wing extremists. By that standard, all of western democracy besides the US is actually communism.

And how many people truly understand what communism is compared to other forms of governance and economics before calling someone a communist or fascist?

So that would make Obama what? A communist?

No it makes him a jackass.

Edit: In all seriousness, I don't think Obama could give a cogent definition of communism. Remember--he is the guy who thinks we have 57 states.

WTF are u serious??????

Completely. The dude is an absolute moron:

OMG, WTF, HOW DID HE EVEN GET INTO POLITICS????????

OMG, WTF, HOW DID HE EVEN GET INTO POLITICS????????

Chicago political machine.

Be careful though, he may be your next pres...

I think its time to get out of the military and leave the country

lol