Sign in to follow this  
gwpc

Help please, problem after changing e-mail address

Ever since I updated my e-mail address through the "My Controls" section I have been unable to use the forums, download files etc.

I have had to create a new account, username etc.etc. in order to post this topic. I have been a registered member since May 30th 2005.

I have sent two copies of the following e-mail to the admin. a week ago but have recieved no reply:

I have just updated my e-mail address, I completed the validation process and had a message to say it was all done. I can log in as normal but whenever I try to download a file as I used to I get the following error:

We're sorry, but your last request produced the following error:

You must be a registered and validated member to download files from this system. Please register with this site and validate your email address. Once complete you can log into the site and this feature will be available to you.

I have tried revalidating but get the following:

The error returned was:

Sorry, that member does not have to validate their account. Please double check the data you entered. If this validation isn't recent, it's possible your old account has been removed.

So now I'm beginning to wish I hadn't updated my e-mail address because everything was working perfectly before.

My user name is geoff, can you help me to fix this please."

Edited by gwpc

Try your account again.....I switched it from validating to member.

If you have any other problems....send me a PM.

Mike

Thanks Mike, that seems to have sorted it.

Geoff