Can someone make a custom MIG-29 skin for me? It's more of a personal skin for my taste. I'll like to see an American skin for the MIG-29 since the US bought some MIG-29s.

In 1997, the United States purchased 21 Moldovan aircraft for evaluation and analysis, under the Cooperative Threat Reduction accord. Fourteen were MiG-29Ss, which is equipped with an active radar jammer in its spine and is capable of being armed with nuclear weapons. Part of the United States' motive to purchase these aircraft was to prevent them from being sold to "rogue states", especially Iran.[8] In late 1997, the MiGs were delivered to the National Air Intelligence Center (NAIC) at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base near Dayton, Ohio. One former Moldovan MiG-29S is currently on display at the National Museum of the United States Air Force at Wright-Patterson, and one MiG-29UB is on display at the NAIC headquarters of the base. Many of the former Moldovan MiG-29s are believed to have been scrapped. One MiG-29 is on display at Nellis AFB, Nevada, in Soviet colors, while another of the former Moldavian aircraft is located on the base in its original camouflage. At NAS Fallon, one MiG-29 is on display. Another is on display at MacDill AFB, minus its canopy, while a third is at Goodfellow AFB, Texas.

From Wikipedia.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9...29_and_F-16.jpg

Anyone?

As far as I recognise, the MiG is a german one (JG73?)...

We are waiting for new Mig-29A model by Mirage Factory. I do not know when it will be released, but A model looks similar to S version. Similar skin will be released maybe, I do not know. You can ask them.

It is not what you exactly want, but after its (Mig) release, you can edit this Mig-29A to S for yourself. Than you will have needed aircraft too.

Here is link to topic about Mig-29A discussed here at CA:

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showt...mp;#entry148246

And... Take a look on the cockpit screeshot too... :clapping:

Edited by kukulino

We are waiting for new Mig-29A model by Mirage Factory. I do not know when it will be released, but A model looks similar to S version. Similar skin will be released maybe, I do not know. You can ask them.

It is not what you exactly want, but after its (Mig) release, you can edit this Mig-29A to S for yourself. Than you will have needed aircraft too.

Here is link to topic about Mig-29A discussed here at CA:

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showt...mp;#entry148246

And... Take a look on the cockpit screeshot too... :clapping:

Ok, but can I just use the current MIG-29 models for now then after they release the MF verison of MIG-29 then I'll transfer the custom skin whoever made it to the MF MIG-29.

Also, I'll like a kill mark area around the plane added to the US MIG-29 for WOE and WOI.

Ok, but can I just use the current MIG-29 models for now then after they release the MF verison of MIG-29 then I'll transfer the custom skin whoever made it to the MF MIG-29.

Unfortunately, this won't be possible, if you take a skin that is for the current MiG-29A, and then try to use it on the MF MiG-29A when it comes out, it will not work, as the two different aircraft have different mapping. It will require a whole new repaint on the new version.

Unfortunately, this won't be possible, if you take a skin that is for the current MiG-29A, and then try to use it on the MF MiG-29A when it comes out, it will not work, as the two different aircraft have different mapping. It will require a whole new repaint on the new version.

Ok, never mind what I said about transfering the skin to another model. Just waiting for the MF Mig-29 I guess, in the mean time, Im having trouble adding kill marks to Mig-29A that I downloaded to use for now.