Sign in to follow this  
Guest MrMudd

MrMudd's Lomac picture album

Guest MrMudd

We had to take MrMudd's Preview Gallery Offline, as we are bleeding off about 2 Gb a day from it. We've used 5 Gb of bandwidth in the last 2-1/2 days, and we were about 80Gb over our limit last month.

So i will be cutting back on LOMAC Media for the time being. Being that this site is personally financed by MADJeff. We need to operate within the budget set forth for the site.

We certainly appreciate all your Guys Support and intrest in Biohazcentral. But at this time we are in a Crossroads of trying to maintain this site free to the public.

Salute!

MrMudd

Guest MrMudd

Moses,

It's not my collar to manage the site. You could ask MADJEFF.

part of the issue is how we display those images. I find this the most attractive part of the site. the Forum Software is Awesome, and allows a more involved public.

Moses, it's a great offer but the practicality of it wouldn't work well. I'm going to work on the bandwidth thing over the next few months as we start ramping up the site more, so it should be a non-issue soon. I do appreciate the offer however, thanks! :D