is the general language still english here . or do i have to learn polish ????

there a 5 topics i opend only to find out that i dont understand a single word ( Quiz / Newy / Strike/ Wov Problem /mig-23 w xxi wieku ok the comments from starfighter2 on this one i could understand)

my point is that for this kind of conversation there are Nation/Language specific forum why can you not use them?????? or try to post in english language like evereybody else here ????

Edited by ravenclaw_007

Ravenclaw,

Unless the topics were all moved, all the topics you just listed are in the Polish forum. Remember, the list of most recent postings (the CA home page) cover the entire forum, so even the 'other than English' topics will show up on that list.

Carry on.

FastCargo

You are accessing them from the home page that does not distinguish languages. You just might want to look at the header of those posts.

I never saw a german posting on the homepage?! From the german forum or other language forums... only the polish stuff is posted here

I never saw a german posting on the homepage?! From the german forum or other language forums... only the polish stuff is posted here

Okay, I see the issue here. Because the Polish forums were created recently, I assume the 'flag' that has them show up on the CA home page was inadvertantly left 'checked' verses 'unchecked' like the other 'other than English' forums. I'll send a message to the Admins to get that adjusted.

In the meantime, like Stick said, check the header of the thread you are reading to determine what forum you are in.

Because the original post has been addressed and the issue determined, this topic is closed.

FastCargo