Sign in to follow this  
Silverbolt

Whose Rain Forest Is This, Anyway?

Oh god, i love this buls**ting.... :haha:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/18/weekinre...nyt&emc=rss

Being an employee of a government agency commissioned to manage timber reserves under the sustainable forestry concept, ala Gifford Pinchot, but doesn't anymore. I say the trees belong to the public and responsible land users of your country. That may, correction should include logging companys. A day does not go by were I think my forest service is just in the business of growing trees to feed bugs and provide heavier fuel for wild fires then to properly manage natural resources. Use the trees for rubber and lumber. Replace any tree harvested with the appropriate amount of seedlings for that species. Amazingly this concept is too complex for some unless its part of thier plan to bring down western civilization by denying us raw materials and even recreation in our open areas. I guess I'm now a polluter or some other politicly incorrect villain because I prefer lumber, wood, furniture and houses over bugs.

:ph34r: CL

Well Doggies! A chainsaw video with boats @ http://www.nwtimberfallers.com/video4a.html

Edited by charlielima

For me... NAPALM on trees! Everybody needs to die intoxicated with the smoke on atmosphere!!! :diablo: :diablo: j/k....

the media makes the thing get bigger and bigger until all people here want burn americans and Swedish's in public squares for NYC Article.....i don't know if it's Patriotism, Dumb(ism) or simply free hate.

Seriously, my jaw drop on the floor when i saw the peoples reaction, everybody thinking(wanting) a War :yikes: i get amazed how the people can be manipulated so easy without see the whole problem!

at least for me it's a question of sharing responsibilities , the government almost didn't care about north region, because the South is thousand times more developed than north :/ so the people don't have education, job opportunities and ecological education (ie: where i live,the child's, since join in school had this kind of education) so they do what need to do for gain money and unfortunately they kill the forest with that, unfortunately.

We Know there are some researches centers hidden in protestant missionary studying our natural richest ,oh yeah, that forest don't have just mosquitos and bugs....yeah we have gold ,Oil and Uranium !!! and it's not extracted for the environmental preservation, and that's for that the people became more irritated with that...personally i don't care and support this kind of research, since the owners of the land are knowing about that....

other countries may have some guilty about this question(buying non legal lumber) , but the Brazil government had a huge responsibility to control what enter and what is pulled out from the forest.

sometimes i thing those bastards just think the forest is just the Narc Home.

the major problem happens when one bastard make a photoshop to make the hate grow in population's hears....

211445.jpg

that's a very delicate situation and the people have no notion of what they're capable.

i became mad sometimes with the other's dumb ass and inconsequence .

Nothing personal, just a confession :wink:

it's a mix of feelings and unnecessary stress for a unstable feeling population(not everybody, but the non-informed part of it)

Edited by Silverbolt

Wow! I'm buying another chainsaw. Aren't huskevarna saws made in sweden? :ph34r: CL

Edited by charlielima

Wow! I'm buying another chainsaw. Aren't huskevarna saws made in sweden? :ph34r: CL

:rofl:

Not for that bud :rofl:

and wtf, here you can't buy a chainsaw(ok, for me its 100% useless) without permission haha!

that's for that, the owner are buying large areas(160 hectare) for particular Use on he's Ngo

http://www.coolearth.org/

Edited by Silverbolt

You need a permit from the goverment to buy a chainsaw? Its personnel for me. from one side I get "why are you closing the forest?" or better yet "Your telling us all we can do is pick mushrooms on the forest now?". The other side thru the ignorance of our Lame Stream media has redifined our national forest lands that were set up as a managed timber reserve and I get this" The forest service is clear cutting the wilderness" and neo bolshivaks are saying no private citizen should own a forest because somebody has a small piece of land with some native trees on it. Didn't we use to call rain forest jungle?

Got Nape?

Edited by charlielima

I love the South Park episode where they go to Costa Rica to see the rainforest. At the end, they have on the screen: Every year, the rainforest kills dozens of people. Stop the rainforest before it can kill again.

I love the South Park episode where they go to Costa Rica to see the rainforest. At the end, they have on the screen: Every year, the rainforest kills dozens of people. Stop the rainforest before it can kill again.

humm... let me guess,Kenny said that? :haha:

and yes.....you need a permission o buy a chainsaw or a gun.....

humm... let me guess,Kenny said that? :haha:

and yes.....you need a permission o buy a chainsaw or a gun.....

you guys are making Taurus for the world market and you need permission to buy one?!!

wow.....

you guys are making Taurus for the world market and you need permission to buy one?!!

wow.....

Sure, and you need to be 21 years old or more with a good meaning to convince the federals :blink:

it seems we're driving in the wrong way huh?

a lot of guns arrested with cops are Glocks, Kalashnikovs , H&K's, Colts, and etc but almost nothing national :blink: (isn't a proudly goal but.... that's what i said before...driving in the wrong way)

ps: my favourite is .380 ACP made by Taurus ;)

BRAVO SIERRA! If the good people of Brazil can't readily purchase or equip themselves with Tauras handguns and Chainsaws of any make to defend themselves from social and flammable vegetation threats, and even the encroaching killer rain forest, I will lobby hard for the boycot of super tucanos or any thing built by embrear, tauras and such. Damnit I haven't bought all the Brazilian pine and parawood furniture I have on my list yet. Bichin. Now what? AAHH!

Sure, and you need to be 21 years old or more with a good meaning to convince the federals :blink:

it seems we're driving in the wrong way huh?

a lot of guns arrested with cops are Glocks, Kalashnikovs , H&K's, Colts, and etc but almost nothing national :blink: (isn't a proudly goal but.... that's what i said before...driving in the wrong way)

ps: my favourite is .380 ACP made by Taurus ;)

I've had the Taurus 9mm for a couple of decades. Very convenient after we adopted the Berreta 92 as these are almost identical, so it was real easy to get qualified on the range.

:minigun:

I've had the Taurus 9mm for a couple of decades. Very convenient after we adopted the Berreta 92 as these are almost identical, so it was real easy to get qualified on the range.

:minigun:

Nice gun. My preference is a Colt Combat Commander in 45 ACP. Cop types keep telling me it's a pilot / aircrewman gun. Dah! I can put twice the lead wieght with half the shots in half the target space. I will go bugsh#t for an open top, frame safety, 4.25 inch barrel, 45 ACP made by taurus tho. Getting back on topic. Kill a tree for me and fire something up powered by an internal combustion engine.

Glopita glopita Y'all. CL

Edited by charlielima

Nice gun. My preference is a Colt Combat Commander in 45 ACP. Cop types keep telling me it's a pilot / aircrewman gun. Dah! I can put twice the lead wieght with half the shots in half the target space. I will go bugsh#t for an open top, frame safety, 4.25 inch barrel, 45 ACP made by taurus tho. Getting back on topic. Kill a tree for me and fire something up powered by an internal combustion engine.

Glopita glopita Y'all. CL

My personal preference for light hunting and home security is the mini-gun carried by that WWF dude in "Predator". No size limit when someone yells "open a hole".........................

My personal preference for light hunting and home security is the mini-gun carried by that WWF dude in "Predator". No size limit when someone yells "open a hole".........................

That would be Jessie Ventura, x governer of minnesota.

Splendid! I didn't poach this avatar from you did I?

I have A T-shirt somewhere with a sniper team and text that says 7.62 (308?) holes leave invisible souls.

Gloppita Gloppita! :ph34r: CL

Edited by charlielima