Sign in to follow this  
lexicon

9/24/03? for LOCK ON

All the web sites that are pre-ordering Lock on says the game is still set for a 9/24/03 release date. Seeing all the screen shots the game looks about done. Do any of you know if this release date is accurate.

Well not tha I know fro sure, but if they are hlding the demo back until october so that It can be included in magazines I doubt the final version will be releasedd before.

...just retailers guessing again. I agree with Tiwaz on this one. Remember what Stormin said - "Only UbiSoft will be announing the release date." Until i see this, all bets are off.

That would be cool if it came out in 19 days, but I seriously doubt it... :cry:

Well UBI say it's going to be released in Winter 2003. I think they will have a better idea than anyone else.

Also www.amazon.co.uk has LO-MAC listed as a December release.

Well UBI say it's going to be released in Winter 2003. I think they will have a better idea than anyone else.

Also www.amazon.co.uk has LO-MAC listed as a December release.

Ya, thats for the UK the US version will be out soon. If not the 24th then October some time.

Guest MrMudd

There is no way the game will be released. Before winter. The retailers-Advertisers, i'm sure have a billion other products to be more concerned about and will change their LOMAC sales availibility when they get around to it.

I would not count on LOMAc retail until Winter.

The Demo will be out next month and or, when the first Wave of Pc Magazines that carry it hits your neighborhood book store etc..

Ditto what everyone else already said. We are looking at a Christmas release IMO. At least the beggining of December. It's been a long long wait but once its finally here we will forget all about all the setbacks.