Great job! Very incredible!

TWo small issues: the Argentine mirage's pilote does not have any texture. Just grey. How can I fix that?

The other one is totally different: how do I shoot an exocet? :biggrin: (you know, lock, etc...)

Here is the missing skin - or you simply delete the pilot07.lod

for the Exocet - just target the ship with your red targetbox and fire

GUENEAU.bmp

Edited by Kesselbrut
  • Like 1

thank you very good work

just UK_Foxhole and UK_Milan_Foxhole are argentina

may be RAF better???

yes, it would work with WOV - look posts above

Thanks for the reply.

Will install it soon and tomorrow hopefully will try it.

Rock on , man!!! :ok:

Wow, I just saw the mighty long line of credits.

This is one heck of an operation you guys have done.

Thank you very much all involved.

Damn, I feel so tiny. :blink:

Edited by Mannie

First think : it's a great great add-on !!! congratulation to the team...

Second think : I've a little graphic bug :

img00003.jpg

But I'm running on Vista... May be the answer...

(Sorry for my bad bad english...)

Ludo

thank you very good work

just UK_Foxhole and UK_Milan_Foxhole are argentina

may be RAF better???

YEP - but as static (terrain) objects they use the right nationality

• Like 1

Here is the missing skin - or you simply delete the pilot07.lod

for the Exocet - just target the ship with your red targetbox and fire

Actually, I am playing on all-hard. So no "red box". Only the E-key. But when do I know that I'm in range? Isn't it supposed to be running with a radar?

Thanks for the quick reply and for the pilot skin. Where do I put it? :good:

Actually, I am playing on all-hard. So no "red box". Only the E-key. But when do I know that I'm in range? Isn't it supposed to be running with a radar?

Thanks for the quick reply and for the pilot skin. Where do I put it? :good:

pilot skin ---> /objects aircraft

exocet ---> 30km+ read the readme for groundradar. There is no targeting with groundradar at any thirdwire product, so simply the Exocet is a CGR weapon not radar ingame.

• Like 1

thanks guys.

and with this i have now 5 installs of TW products

hehehe it gets so damn addicting.I have at any one time 3-6 installs and am constantly changing them.I love the imersion and the sounds are cool too.the hair on the back of my neck really stands on end when in an A-4 going after the fleet.

All I can say is: Excelent!!! :ok:

Great Team, Great work!!! :clapping:

¡¡¡Muchas Gracias!!!

Thank you very much!!!

Vielen Dank!!!

Great work!

:worship:

BTW there is a C-130 .lod in WOV:

post-26374-1212015929_thumb.jpg

Edited by The Trooper

Congrats on a super mod !

Atmospheric and really immersive. Being a Brit I tend to think of the conflict a little "one-sidedly" but after flying an A4-P into San Carlos going after the ships there I must say those Argentinian pilots were brave lads if the flak and SAM's were anything like what's in your mod.

Superb.

One very minor thing though, doing a Ctrl+F12 around San Carlos I couldn't find the MV Norland. Haven't checked the files but is it in there?

If not maybe some ship guru could do one, pretty pur-leeze! :biggrin:

Anyway, thanks again it's awesome !

Can someone point to the files needed for a WOV instllation? I Have WOV and WOI, but which C130 do I need to add according to the directions?

If there are other fiels needed please let me know.

THIS MOD IS GREAT !!!

MUCHA GRACIAS

Thank you very much

AIM ENJOYN

an excelent work

thanks you very much

i got a little problem

start campaing, do the first mission, end it. see the "after mission page" (you know, mission complete...blablabla...missile fired 2...hit 1...50%...)

then...crash!!!

"strike fighters have done somethins wrong and will be close, thank you for chose windows"

nnnooouuuuu!!!!!!

why meeeee????

whyyyyyyy????

PS: mi mirage pilot is gray but i dont care a damn

PS2: i should put a bomb on a warehouse that i didnt see it...maybe is a stealth warehouse????

good work and thanks

I have a problem

The Martin pescador is not showing under the wing, but when i selected and fire, you can actually see the smoke exhaust from the missile and it´s impact. If you can tell me what the problem is, i will be very much apriciated

I have a problem

The Martin pescador is not showing under the wing, but when i selected and fire, you can actually see the smoke exhaust from the missile and it´s impact. If you can tell me what the problem is, i will be very much apriciated

This looks like a missing BMP and LOD file in your weapons folder. The entry for this weapon in WEAPONSDATA.INI is:

[WeaponData134]

TypeName=Pescador

FullName=Martin Pescador Guided Missile

ModelName=AGM-12B

So you need the AGM-12B.BMP and AGM-12B.LOD files. I just checked the Falklands download and these files are not in the weapons folder (:blush:) - so, if you have Bunyap's latest weapons pack in another TW install simply copy them into your Falklands install weapons folder from there. Failing that, you'll have to wait for a fix to be posted.

Hope this helps, regards, comrpnt.

Hi All,

I have new clean install and patched to SP4 added all folders and it does not start for the new Falklands 1982?:unsure:

I am confused about this can some : one explain please it is the path at end that has me going? :correct the lines -> Citation=E:\Falkland 1982\Flight\FlightUKMedalVC.txt with your installation-path

Edited by topcat II

Hi All,

I have new clean install and patched to SP4 added all folders and it does not start for the new Falklands 1982?:unsure:

I am confused about this can some : one explain please it is the path at end that has me going? :correct the lines -> Citation=E:\Falkland 1982\Flight\FlightUKMedalVC.txt with your installation-path

what drive do you have it installed on? the above link is to his E drive. If the install is on your c drive; replace the e with c.

for starting it; try this. in your main folder there is the WOE (or whichever) exe file. double click on that and have fun!

assuming that works, create a shortcut there, rename it and park it where ever you want it.

what drive do you have it installed on? the above link is to his E drive. If the install is on your c drive; replace the e with c.

for starting it; try this. in your main folder there is the WOE (or whichever) exe file. double click on that and have fun!

assuming that works, create a shortcut there, rename it and park it where ever you want it.

Hi Typhoid thank you for your response I do have it on the c\ drive and double clicked on the exe and it starts to work then stops is something missing?

Hi Typhoid thank you for your response I do have it on the c\ drive and double clicked on the exe and it starts to work then stops is something missing?

NOW WORKING GREAT!!

Grrrrrreat work lads. Five star flight sim. :ok:

sorry but i got another problem

i start the campaing, but at the end od the first mission, no matter the result, the game crash and kick me out to windows.

any idea????

thanks

Great work, Kesselbrut! I've been waiting for this mod ever since i saw it at SimHQ site!

I have a suggestion though,

I hope it is not against any rules, but...

can someone upload those c-130 lod files?

I don't have Strike Fighters Gold or Project 1 and have no chance of getting them either.

Maybe one of the Hercules in CA download's section will do? No idea which one though.