I have a suggestion though,

I hope it is not against any rules, but...

can someone upload those c-130 lod files?

TK's official lod files are not for download, period.

Anyone found uploading them could (read will) find themselves in trouble.

Though as Gr Viper says, there may be a 3rd party C-130 available.

TK's official lod files are not for download, period.

Anyone found uploading them could (read will) find themselves in trouble.

Though as Gr Viper says, there may be a 3rd party C-130 available.

Okey, i'll see what can be done with what's available, thank you for replies.

After first two missions in Puccara I find this MOD being excellent work with rich targets (those ships!) environment and beautiful top class a/c skins!

Really great work all involved, alongside JSF-Aggie's Harrier Campaign makes old SFP1 still kicking!

Thanks very much - a masterpiece! Immersive, new aircraft and targets, er, vehicles, etc. All in all a very, very impressive creation, and I'm grateful for the work you all put into this. Thanks,

SB

Maybe one of the Hercules in CA download's section will do? No idea which one though.

It solved the problem, i downloaded one of the custom c-130, c-130h i think.

Gr.Viper, spasibo! Thanks for the tip.

It is indeed a great mod, awsome, so many ground targets, infantry fights look great from above.

Edited by DeVoo

Little question here: what's the use of Super Etendard "external pod". ECM?

fly it some time

really good atmospher

but just what seems to be a bug

i fly it under WOI and it's impossible to have the good key mapped (even if they are defined in the option.ini)

very strange

Little question here: what's the use of Super Etendard "external pod". ECM?

On the real thing, it's a fuel tank...

I already posted this in the minor bugs thread, but I'd thought I'd post it here too.

I installed into a fresh WOV fully patched up. Followed the readme and added the C-130a lods to the C-130a and KC-130a folders.

In single mission or campaigns, for either side, I get a crash to desktop after clicking "fly". I'm not sure what to do. Has anyone else been able to get this to work with WOV?

Thanks!

*edit* - I also added an aircraft from my WOV install and added the WOV terrain and tried a single mission using those. Still got a CTD.

Edited by malibu43

I already posted this in the minor bugs thread, but I'd thought I'd post it here too.

I installed into a fresh WOV fully patched up. Followed the readme and added the C-130a lods to the C-130a and KC-130a folders.

In single mission or campaigns, for either side, I get a crash to desktop after clicking "fly". I'm not sure what to do. Has anyone else been able to get this to work with WOV?

Thanks!

*edit* - I also added an aircraft from my WOV install and added the WOV terrain and tried a single mission using those. Still got a CTD.

Do you tested your clean WoV installation before you installed the Falkland MOD? - sometimes there is a damaged *.dll and the Game crashes (I had the same problem with a vanilla SFP1 installation)

If you have a running installation of WoV, you can copy and rename the gamefolder, then deleting the unneeded parts and copy the Falklands-stuff into it.

• Like 1

As I mentioned earlier, 5 star work on this. Hats of to the lads who've obviously spent a lot of time and sleepless nights on it :good: .

Just one question; is it neccessary to hold on to the default 'desert' file in the terrain folder? I'm asking because I always try not

to keep files that aren't needed in order to save space.

As I mentioned earlier, 5 star work on this. Hats of to the lads who've obviously spent a lot of time and sleepless nights on it :good: .

Just one question; is it neccessary to hold on to the default 'desert' file in the terrain folder? I'm asking because I always try not

to keep files that aren't needed in order to save space.

Yes, the most standard buildings (warehouses, hangars....) are packed into the desert.cat

• Like 1

Do you tested your clean WoV installation before you installed the Falkland MOD? - sometimes there is a damaged *.dll and the Game crashes (I had the same problem with a vanilla SFP1 installation)

If you have a running installation of WoV, you can copy and rename the gamefolder, then deleting the unneeded parts and copy the Falklands-stuff into it.

I did check the WOV installation before I added the Falkland mod. It worked fine.

I was able to get it to work, though. I changed out eached mod folder with the stock ones, one by one. It ended up being options.ini...? I dropped my options.ini in from my WOV installation and it worked fine after that. I also had to change the terrain pointer to vietnamSEA.CAT instead of the desert one, otherwise the airfields were missing. I haven't had a chance yet to dig into the options.ini to see what the problem was...

Now that it works, I must say Bravo! Really awsome work. The A-4 single mission that comes with the package is absolutely awesome. I haven't really had a chance to try the campaigns yet.

:clapping:

first of all, excellent work for all the people involved in this all inclusive mod, i guess that some people like me (natural lazy born) will be always thnakful about the all inclusive mods, jeje, and just for packing everything in it: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: ,........

now i have one question, ive been trying it (as much as i could) flying every aircraft, when started with MIIIEAs, i cannot load Matra 550 in campaign mode, but in single mission its OK, already checked with weaponeditor (year, attachement, nation, etc,) any idea about this?

Again Great work and salute......

first of all, excellent work for all the people involved in this all inclusive mod, i guess that some people like me (natural lazy born) will be always thnakful about the all inclusive mods, jeje, and just for packing everything in it: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: ,........

now i have one question, ive been trying it (as much as i could) flying every aircraft, when started with MIIIEAs, i cannot load Matra 550 in campaign mode, but in single mission its OK, already checked with weaponeditor (year, attachement, nation, etc,) any idea about this?

Again Great work and salute......

I'll check, but I think that it is not included in the supply part of the campaign file for that squadron.

Thanks for reply, and sorry couse i totally forgot bout the suply lines in the campaign ini, checcked and matra was not there for MIIIEA but shafrir, thanks again.........now warking :ok:

Hi, I don't understand how to install the pack in my Strike Fighter sim. Help please!!!!! This pack is spectacular!!!!

Hi, I don't understand how to install the pack in my Strike Fighter sim. Help please!!!!! This pack is spectacular!!!!

Read the readme, it tells you exactly what to do.

Great package!

Terrain is a charm, realistic towns and settlements, fortifications and all that stuff and the ground units are marvelous.

Must have been a hell of work to do that.

Some remarks on Installation with Wings over Vietnam:

Installed over a vanilla WoV with last Service Pack and Patch applied.

No troubles with the Hercs. Since the Service pack included all the SFP1 LOD files, the ini files that came with the mod call them and both the C130A and the KC130 are working. No need for a custom C130 or the LOD file.

In Terrain\Malvinas\malvinas.ini change:

CatFile=..\VietnamSEA\VietnamSEA.cat

Otherwise the airfields and other stock objects are not shown.

Thanks for all the modders work and cast that into this shape.

S!

PS: Are frigattes supposed to withstand 6 Snakeeye hits? Having a hard time here in the A4Q.

Suggest also to limit wing pylons to outer TER stations, looks odd when the inner ones hang into the gearbaydoors.

Thank you for this brilliant pack! I was confused why I was having a ctd after the loadout screen when I press to fly, no loading screen or anything, I was sure I was following the instructions to the letter. Topcat mentioned on here about the options file being involved so I opened the stock option file up and copied over each block of text from the one included with the pack and saw that the problem for me was the graphics options; it seems that it was configured to run on a higher rez screen than I have and also the entry for hotas config was not relevent to my setup, just something for people to be aware of if they have the same symptoms. Thanks once again for the hard work, it kicks ass!

Edited by Mab Glyndwr

My first post just to thank Kesselbrut... Absolutely fantastic job. Thanks, thanks again. :clapping:

I'd just like to add my thanks and congratulations to Kesselbrut for a truly outstanding package.

This has to be one of the best mods ever for this game.

The installation instructions are also a top-notch guideline - read them - it helps.

As a debugging guide I also had CTDs to start with on going to the Loading screen. The cause of it was that I hadn't copied across all the Effects in the Effects folder. I'm now having a blast :)

Cheers Dood,

Battler

Oh, thanks. But I've read the readme file. Thats the point. I don't know how to put the folders of Malvinas on the original SF sim. Bah, I tried and arrived to the previous step before get on air...

Well, thanks at all.

Read the readme, it tells you exactly what to do.

Belated thanks to everyone who has worked so very hard on this. Great stuff! Worth downloading for the terrain alone!

:please: Have one problem with some targets that seem to be down the terrain line and can't be destroyed to finish the mission........you can acquire it as target in radar, but you see nothing when press F8 (only red square), and someone told me about trucks moving and disapearin in terrain elevations,.... can`t find the thread about this cuestion to solve myself... :punish2:

Again, Salutes to the team involved in this MOD :ghey: (just kiddin) :biggrin: