I have tried to Download some skins from C5 and all i get is jumbled mess! Has anyone tried downloading from there tonight? Any Problems? :blink::dntknw:

Seems to be OK now. The web host may have been having trouble earlier.

Seems to be OK now. The web host may have been having trouble earlier.
Thanks C5! Still 'No Joy' tried downloading some aircraft and still the garbled mess! Edited by Viper6

column

i can't login on your board anymore

seems to be a password problem

i tried the reseting password but did not received any mail yet

column

i can't login on your board anymore

seems to be a password problem

i tried the reseting password but did not received any mail yet

same here

I was able to download a plane but still 'no go' with the skins. I'll try again later :blink:

I was able to download a plane but still 'no go' with the skins. I'll try again later :blink:

That's funny, because I had no problems downloading a skin, but just got that 'garbled mess' instead of an aircraft.

That's funny, because I had no problems downloading a skin, but just got that 'garbled mess' instead of an aircraft.
ok i was able to download some skins, I'll try the planes again. Planes are a 'go' site seems fine. Edited by Viper6

I D/Led multiple planes last night and had no problem whatsoever. Might be something at ur guys end with ur PCs.

I D/Led multiple planes last night and had no problem whatsoever. Might be something at ur guys end with ur PCs.

I thought the same thing, I'm still looking into anything i may have done inadverently. I D/Led some planes and skins today and all is well.

I'm not sure whether this is of importance, but I did notice that those download problems occurred only with .7z files, while I could get files packed with RAR without problem.

I think I'll re-install my winzip and see if that makes a difference

I think I'll re-install my winzip and see if that makes a difference

U have to have 7 zip, WINRAR and WINZIP from my experience dont unzip em, besides, 7 zip is a free d/l anyways.

Guys, those download links have nothing to do with winRAR or 7Zip programs, it just seems to me that only those links to files with .7z extension are apparently broken.

Just tested some 7z files and had no problem, however it has been reported that there was a site outage earlier. Right now I'm going under the assumption that ipowerweb is doing some sort of update or maintenance...

noticed that the forum was acting up a bit...or maybe it is just bored with my pontificating?

noticed that the forum was acting up a bit...or maybe it is just bored with my pontificating?

lol @ Sparko... :biggrin:

Yep, tried to get the F-94 today and it's just the computer text mess.

Storm