Sign in to follow this  
The Fisher

WoV: Trackir problem after patch 08.30.06

Hi,

I applied last patch (08.30.06) to WOV-P3 and trackir (old, first version) stopped working in enhanced mode.

I reinstalled WOV; patched it to P1, P2, P3 and trackir was still OK.

Then I applied V08.30.06, passing through v05.xx, v07.xx and so on.

At the end trackir worked only in mouse emulation mode.

What's wrong?

Thanks for help.

The Fisher

my trackir isnt registering any of the 3rd wire games. i updated TrackIR software/game. got the SP and the latest patch for WOV. but there is still no profile for any 3rd wire games. so i went back to natural point and downloaded the latest game support file. still nothing in the profile tab from 3rd wire. so what am i doing wrong?

if it matters i use TrackIR 4 Pro VE.

my trackir isnt registering any of the 3rd wire games. i updated TrackIR software/game. got the SP and the latest patch for WOV. but there is still no profile for any 3rd wire games. so i went back to natural point and downloaded the latest game support file. still nothing in the profile tab from 3rd wire. so what am i doing wrong?

if it matters i use TrackIR 4 Pro VE.

What version of the TrackIR software are you using?

So in the upper games list, there is no listing for First Eagles, WOE, Strik Fighters?

post-37995-1219790338_thumb.jpg