Sign in to follow this  

Hi all,

I'm having a couple issues with AGM-65's. The first one is that I can't get the E to show up in the loadout screen. I have ensured that I'm using the correct nation and attachment types, but no matter what, it's never available for me to use. Has anyone else had this issue? Could someone confirm that it does or does not show up? I'm using Bunyaps weps pack.

The second issue, is that on the MF F-18 and the new AV-8B, if the maverick specified in the loadout.ini isn't available (for service year reasons), the game is not automatically loading the closest available weapon. Say if I have an A specified in the loadout.ini, but run a mission in the mid 90's, the D is available in the loadout screen, but the game has not attempted to load that weapon on my plane for me. I checked with the stock WOE A-10, and the game automatically chooses the correct AGM-65 for the date, even if it's not the one specified in the loadout.ini. Does anyone know why this would happen with these add-on aircraft?

Thanks!

So just load it yourself? I am sure it had to with us moving the sim past its default years in the options.ini.

So just load it yourself? I am sure it had to with us moving the sim past its default years in the options.ini.

I guess that makes sense. I don't have a huge problem loading the weps myself. Just wanted to understand what the game is doing...

Thanks.

Once we get past the default years the sim has always acted up. But that is my SWAG at it.

Once we get past the default years the sim has always acted up. But that is my SWAG at it.

Thanks for the help, Dave.

Also, FWIW, the AGM-65E issue was that its a laser guided rocket (LGR), not an EOGR. Added that to allowable weapon class, and that straightened it out.

Yeah TK added lots of new stuff and didn't tell anyone. So you only find out after you tested it.