Thought I'd try my hand at building a WOE ready aircaft in 3DS Max, I don't have the energy to do a complete mod, but I would be happy to release a ready to go aircraft (Mirage Factory, I'm looking your way, guys!)

I'm happy to be contributing to this community instead of just TAKING from it. :)

My other art stuff can be seen here.

Cheers!

EDIT: While I'm at it, I've got a rudimentary cockpit goin' on, too.

Edited by Klavs81

DUDE YOU ARE AWESOME I LOOKED AT THE 3D ART AT THE LINK...MAN I THOUGHT IT WAS REAL!!!!! :biggrin:

Impressive

That B-1B at your portfolio would be a nice addition to the game as well.

Edited by Julhelm

Klavs

Send me a PM and I will get my contacts at Mirage Factory involved. Looking damn good.

Looks better than mine. Great job dude. Look forward to seeing it released.

DUDE YOU ARE AWESOME I LOOKED AT THE 3D ART AT THE LINK...MAN I THOUGHT IT WAS REAL!!!!! :biggrin:

No kidding! This guy is one in a million!

Thanks for the encouragement guys, I just got tired of serverandenforcer to get off his lazy SF butt and get to work again on his 35! :kudos: (Actually, you inspired me to finally get mine done!)

And the B-1, while pretty, I admit, is about 8 trillion polys and gives even my smoking new rig epileptic seizures!

I may try to reduce it someday, though I don't TECHNICALLY own the rights to it!

Edited by Klavs81

Thanks for the encouragement guys, I just got tired of serverandenforcer to get off his lazy SF butt and get to work again on his 35! :kudos: (Actually, you inspired me to finally get mine done!)

And the B-1, while pretty, I admit, is about 8 trillion polys and gives even my smoking new rig epileptic seizures!

I may try to reduce it someday, though I don't TECHNICALLY own the rights to it!

That is my fault, we hijacked serverandenforcer for another project. However the B-1 is one I have been wanting for 5 years.......

Fast Cargo here at CA used to fly them for a living.

See, that's what I love about this community. It's much more rewarding to work with people who have actual experience (sometimes direct, sometimes indirect) with the real deal.

Love it.

Wow man, you're an artist, i've been looking your work O.o

i'm trully amazed!

That Bone is hot.

I fell in love with it after reading Shattered Bone by Chris Stewart

Air & Space Magazine recently featured an article about the Bone... good read.

Top notch stuff! Especially if it's going to MF... double whammy. :blink:

I remember the first time I played Flanker 2.5 I had to run an intercept on 3 Bones, and well I had em on the radar 1 second...and then they were gone.

I never played that game again, but the memory will remain.

Glad to see that we've got another modeler amongst us!

@klavs81:

I am very very very impressed!

Maybe you will find the time to finally bring out the B-1B one day??!!

I'll tell you guys what. After the F-35, I'll make it my priority. I actually still do have a lower poly version I can probably adapt. :good:

Well, good luck...yours would make the 4th attempt to bring a B-1 into the TW series.

It's like certain other aircraft (the F-101 in particular)...lots of WIPs but no releases.

FastCargo

That is my fault, we hijacked serverandenforcer for another project. However the B-1 is one I have been wanting for 5 years.......

My Ranger Crushed ball cap off to you FastCargo! I did not Know that you were a True mud mover! Can this site get ANY better? :clapping::good:

He better be since he's the CA Arms Dealer. Keeps me happy :smile:

And we all know that you can't win the fight without superior weapons! :good:

You know I would love to hear from Fast Cargo about flying the Bone. Make a great interview if he would be willing.

The artworks are superb!! Some of those would make great loading screens, let alone desktop wallpapers!!!

The sci-fi art...oh, man!!! Kzinti Lesson is a great one!! (wonder if other remember what the Kzinti Lesson was!??). I remember the short story where that comes from, unless it represents an incident in one of the Man-Kzin Wars.

Great STuff!!!

WRench

kevin stein

Truly astounding work Klavs. :clapping: Can hardly wait to see what the F-35 will look like. Keep it up.