Quick update. All external surfaces have been reworked to provide the best accuracy possible of a Production F-35 (Obviously subject to change), based on cross checking pics of AA-01, BF-01, 3d Renders, Mockups, tea leaves and small animal entrails.

Note the Inboard weapon bay "Humps", now in the correct location, and the sawtooth engine surfaces. BF-01 has a LOT of little teeth prior to the engine, and it was a pain to get an accurate count!

you know what,why just release a "Jetset" for WoI since you're a good moddeler,could you do also a f-18superhornet i can't find one for WoI

This Bird is lookin awesome.... cant wait to bomb something with it :ok::clapping:

Me want one NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! MEEE WAAAANT ONEEEEEE NOWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clapping:

I can't forget one guy back in my SimHq days used to call himself MAVERICK.

he always did that. (see first line) :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Jokes aside, Its a fine looking bird you are making. :good:

Way to go.

And hay admins.

I think this guy deserves to be decorated as a modder , don't you?

What is this "new member" thing?

Edited by Mannie

Me want one NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! MEEE WAAAANT ONEEEEEE NOWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clapping:

I can't forget one guy back in my SimHq days used to call himself MAVERICK.

he always did that. (see first line) :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Jokes aside, Its a fine looking bird you are making. :good:

Way to go.

And hay admins.

I think this guy deserves to be decorated as a modder , don't you?

What is this "new member" thing?

I second that !!!! :clapping:

Aju,

Derk

that looks really nice. i cant wait. i hope your looking for an FM Maker -------------> :wink: I did the Modification FM on the J-11 So it can do the cobra manuover

here is my pic of my up coming project enjoy mach driver aka Pharaoh Phoenix

post-17648-1212829771_thumb.jpg

Mh nice very nice like them, I think the apache is WIP by Serverand enforcer... Hornet by Mirage Factory. But very nice modells!!!

Mh nice very nice like them, I think the apache is WIP by Serverand enforcer...

Yes it is :biggrin:

WideView.jpg

Hope this baby gets the Marcfighter FM, it`s great! Your pic aswell :-P Like it, is it for DS Mod? i think yes?!

Oh my lord look at all the awesome works in progress that have been posted recently, you guys rule!!!! this is going to be a great year... the F-35, Ah-64 apache, B1B, the F-101 and F-102 An SR-71, A Mig -31 Thanks guys!!!!! :good:

This is more of a tech question, but does anyone know if there are enough animation slots for an F-35B to convert to the hover? What with all the doors and swiveling parts, I would think we could run into some trouble with that one. Doesn't apply to the A or C of course.

This is more of a tech question, but does anyone know if there are enough animation slots for an F-35B to convert to the hover? What with all the doors and swiveling parts, I would think we could run into some trouble with that one. Doesn't apply to the A or C of course.

Surely it's just possible to put all of the moving parts that are associated with the thrust vectoring into one animation slot designated for that purpose.

Klavs

Do you have plans to make that Fancy helmet for F-35?

Just a quick door position check. Landing gears are done, and quite complicated, I hope I don't have to kill too many of the details I just added to make it work in game.

I promise you guys: I will NOT halfass this aircraft! :biggrin:

Which, Silverbolt, will mean a new Pilot Model for the crazy Master Chief helmet.

Cheers,

post-24808-1213039611_thumb.jpg

Klav looking good my friend looking damn good.

Klavs, your model is bound to shut up even the most picky rivet counter.. :biggrin:

Don`t know if i overread some stuff, wich version is this?! Will you create from this one the othe versions?! I think there where 3, am I right?!

Klavs, your model is bound to shut up even the most picky rivet counter.. :biggrin:

Does that mean we will never hear from you again? :haha::rofl::biggrin:

i hope you will make the F-35C conventional Carrier version: i am a deck ops fan.

Ouch.

Thanks guys, The plan is going to be to do CTOL F-35A first, and once I get the Flight Model and avionics up to speed, it'll be released. Then I'll move on to the F-35C (Carrier Variant) and finally the F-35B (STOL), unless I die of a brain embelism.

Thought I'd try my hand at building a WOE ready aircaft in 3DS Max, I don't have the energy to do a complete mod, but I would be happy to release a ready to go aircraft (Mirage Factory, I'm looking your way, guys!)

I'm happy to be contributing to this community instead of just TAKING from it. :)

My other art stuff can be seen here.

Cheers!

EDIT: While I'm at it, I've got a rudimentary cockpit goin' on, too.

Okay, I just thought this was cool looking. I can't wait to walk down a real flightline like this in a few years!

post-24808-1213084095_thumb.jpg