all 4 version?

Anybody notice anything different about this one... HMMM?

post-24808-1220049060_thumb.jpg

will you create a 5 version, cause the balkan conflict showed how important it is to have a second crew man to handle the incoming information on a modern battlefield.

Looks like she is coming together really well, nice job!

Am i crazy or does the F-35E look like they used the YF-23 as the basis for the Wing and tail plane areas? Looks kinda cool!

Edited by WarlordATF

F-35E looks like bunk to me.

As far as am aware, that's was just an artist's concept design of a possible E variant, which I would have to ask.... what happened to the D variant?

As far as am aware, that's was just an artist's concept design of a possible E variant, which I would have to ask.... what happened to the D variant?

I'm not even sure whether this has anything to do with LM, unless they know than we do: "newly renamed Imperial Japanese Air Force".

Anyway, what's that over the right intake in the pic of the Norwegian F-35?

Excuse my ignorance but I supose the F35 will be able to load a nice payload of A-G ordinance. Is that ordinance designed to hang under the wings? You know FT, Bombs, A-G missiles...

Excuse my ignorance but I supose the F35 will be able to load a nice payload of A-G ordinance. Is that ordinance designed to hang under the wings? You know FT, Bombs, A-G missiles...

External hard points are definitely modeled.

And I'm sorry guys, I confess I'm stuck in Cockpit HELL and Skinning is a more fun than working on the Pit this weekend!

post-24808-1220249664_thumb.jpg

post-24808-1220249681_thumb.jpg

nice work klavs! :good:

and the pit?

Scroll up in this thread.

btw, the F-35 are looking very goood!!!

lppks sweet...and ty for the COANG skin already m8...can't wait till i see them zooming around here

lppks sweet...and ty for the COANG skin already m8...can't wait till i see them zooming around here

No kidding, there's a B-25 out of Centennial that keeps flying over our house, it sounds soooooo manly.

Radial engines do sound cool, don't they?

The Stearman boys fly 5 shippers over ny neighborhood most weekends in the summer, love the rumble...

Some years ago i was traveling in czech republic and a P-38,51,47 and some B-25 where buzzing over my head in a damn low flight. maybe 150 m or 200m not more .. damn was this a sound!

Down here in San Diego we have a working P-40, 51 and spit in the airspace museum. Its to bad they haven't been fired up in a while.

Well, at least they should be working, last time I saw them they were draining the oil.

External hard points are definitely modeled.

And I'm sorry guys, I confess I'm stuck in Cockpit HELL and Skinning is a more fun than working on the Pit this weekend!

Hi everybody.....nice work klavs 81....your project it' wonderful!!!!!!!

You are MAGIC!!!!

Frederick :biggrin:

Hey Klavs,

version of f-35 you are doing(the A) will have the function VTOL?

sorry my bad english. :sorry:

Hitm4n

I don't think so - the VTOL-Version is the "B"!

The A and B models have the same wingspan. Th B is the CVSTOL version and has the hump for the lift fan. the carrier version has larger wings. And if you check the subject of this thread, you'll see it's the A version I'm working on right now.

"right now" sounds good for the other versions... can`t wait to put my fingers on this and on the new F-14 from MF.. have seen the new exterior modell!

yeah right. the A version is the STOL version, and the B and C is the VTOL version.

EDIT:Klavs the model resembles more to B .

the wings of the A is more large.

the wings of the B are small (and resemble the klavs 's model)

Look at the radar in the second pic...Beauty...