Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Are You Serious?

WTF, people nowadays, holy crap

Thats ridiculous. Way to show how much of tough adult u are by suspending a 10 yr old. DAMN UR SOOOOOO SCARY AND POWERFUL, lol

What a f-ing joke.

Yes its true, this state is F'd up.

I lived there for 2 years. I loved it.

Well aparently a gun regulation in MA, states that the posession of a bullet, part of a bullet, (used on not) is a felany (yeah spelt that wrong) with up to a year in jail.

(you think that is harsh? I got suspended for 2 days from my school for not doing a homework sheet.)

5 days for bringing in a spent cartidge? Damn. This place is getting worse and worse.

Seriously, this has to be a joke, I'm surprised The Onion didn't post this, this is right up their alley!

By this point and time in America, taking gun-related stuff to school, would be taken to be "NOT SMART", by the general population.

It's like trying to take bomb-related stuff onto an airplane.

And as a general rule, the NOT SMART, tend to locate all the land mines.

And the lights all went down in Massachusetts...

This is almost like the veteran who was taking his MOH on a flight to a school to give a talk to the class. He was molested by airport security, who were suspicious of his MOH. Apparently they thought it was a shuriken.

And the lights all went down in Massachusetts...

This is almost like the veteran who was taking his MOH on a flight to a school to give a talk to the class. He was molested by airport security, who were suspicious of his MOH. Apparently they thought it was a shuriken.

:blink: Linkage to this sick twisted, story?

Overreaction is standard these days. It's all about "making an example" to others to keep them behaving. Which is why I have my said problem with authority. I've been through my share of overzealous reactions.

It's this endless stupidity that's made me forget about work in psychology in favor of law. It was a blank to begin with, it was spent. A cyllindrical piece of metal that could come from a thousand places. There are so many more dangerous objects that wouldn't garner any attention in a school. Hell, I got into an actually trying to kill each other swordfight with a steel meterstick once.

Its a fun place to live, don't get me wrong I grew up here before my military time. New Englanders are a proud people. The laws are F'd up I work as a cop in this state now and its ridiculous, a level 3 sex offender is released from jail ( a high risk of comiting another violent sexual act) and did just that, raped a boy in a librarey, and yet a kid w/brass is suspended thats what I mean by being F'd up the laws and punishments are backwards

I lived there for 2 years. I loved it.
Edited by MAKO69

The principal literally said, "... I can not confirm or deny a suspension took place..." WTF is that?! That comment alone proves the lunacy of the mindset of the education staff there. Geezes, they're treating this whole case like as if it didn't happen, or that it shouldn't have happened, but in the end, there's a 10 year old boy, who is getting the ugly end of the stick here, just because he is proud about those who made the sacrifices of what made this nation great.

Over-reaction is an understatement here. F-U-B-A-R is what I would call it. Someone needs to write to their congressman! I found out in Iraq, that really does work.

The principal literally said, "... I can not confirm or deny a suspension took place..." WTF is that?! That comment alone proves the lunacy of the mindset of the education staff there. Geezes, they're treating this whole case like as if it didn't happen, or that it shouldn't have happened, but in the end, there's a 10 year old boy, who is getting the ugly end of the stick here, just because he is proud about those who made the sacrifices of what made this nation great.

Over-reaction is an understatement here. F-U-B-A-R is what I would call it. Someone needs to write to their congressman! I found out in Iraq, that really does work.

Fubar is Right!!!! This really pisses me off. How could this kid be saddled with a weapons related suspension? It is a spent blank cartrige!!! This is not the country I grew up in

the fact is that we seem to have lost the ability to teach rational thinking. My 8th grade drafting teacher had an inert 20mm cannon shell as his paper weight. I had a history teacher that

had a dummy pineapple grenade on his desk. This crap is nonsense and untill we remember how to act like our grandfathers did- like men who have nuts- and take these bastards to task

this crap is only going to get worse. This is not about the empty shell- even the mean faced woman with the short cropped hair that confiscated the blank Knew it was not dangerous

to the students. It is about forcing the idea into kids minds that firearms have no place in society. These idiots live in a mindset where all fighting is inexusable violence and self defence

is a foreign concept that is dangerous to the herd as a whole. They kick military recruters and the boy scouts off of school grounds because the young men who seek out their guidence

develop honor, become self disciplined and sprout NUTS. Gentlemen I really think we need to take a good look at the country we grew up in as boys and then think about the country

we are passing on to our sons.

It's how state's department of education make the curriculum for their standardized tests. School has mostly gone from learning to regurgitating particular pieces of information. They're breeding a mindless society that doesn't think and act for itself in the process.

Before this crap started, I was learning about architecture, engineering or managing a business at this kids age. I had an awesome 4th and 5th grade teacher(who moved up a grade to teach the same class 2 years in a row) that did tons of unconventional stuff. Then they started implementing the standardization and it quickly became the same mindless history, math, english, science as everything else.

I actually brought in a .50 cal bullet and cartridge from WW2 once to no trouble whatsoever.

"Zero Tolerance" for behavior is also doing it, we suspend and possibly expell the kid who got attacked and defended themselves the same as the aggressor.