Is there a mod or can someone teach me to mod that can make the AI wingmen attack more fiercely?

anyone?

No there isn't, what you see is what you get. There is a few threads on it.

higher experience and skill is what you are looking for if you want to give the enemy hell. right now i have a wingman who has 38 kills with 99 skill and 100 exp. he can get me outta anything. man i dont want this campaign to end.

Sometimes there are good reasons why the wingie wont take the shot; bad angle, or after a very long mission ive seen them get obstinate-maybe low fuel, or check his status, theres a chance he's sustained moderate damage.

Also you should be able to set up a good intercept. You and your wingman, take the long range shots, within 10 miles order in 2nd and third flights. If the enemy gets first kill, order them back, and then order them back in.

Edited by Stick

There is a roster editor, based on MS Excel, around this site, that was made for First Eagles.

I have found that it works great in WoI. After mission #1 of a campaign, tweak them in some better numbers, and they will quit falling like flies.

Of course they still have the odd stupid attack and auger into the granit clouds of the Bekaa Valley, but much better'n stock...

There is a roster editor, based on MS Excel, around this site, that was made for First Eagles.

I have found that it works great in WoI. After mission #1 of a campaign, tweak them in some better numbers, and they will quit falling like flies.

Of course they still have the odd stupid attack and auger into the granit clouds of the Bekaa Valley, but much better'n stock...

Is it Bells squadron Editor? Just tried it, man its downright foxy! Either that or Im not to familiar with exel

Edited by Stick