Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Teen GI killed in Iraq awarded Medal of Honor

S!

am speechless with utmost respect - bet many wonder if they could do that.

S!

after visiting campuses I think to myself that todays youth are nothing but ingrates and wimps and this is a generation of the self absorbed,then a story of a man like this comes along and gives me hope that the future isn't lost.God bless Pfc. Ross McGinnis and the 1000's of other millitary personel who protect us and are our future.

rgr that!

Sadly, I have seen it done and know the men that were saved by actions like this one. Many of our Nam Vets have seen the same type of super human bravery. This man, This hero, Only reinforces what I already know; That Combat is NOT about defence of Country but of your brothers next to you! It pains me to my very soul that over and over we have lost young men and women to conflicts such as this one. It just brings back very sad and distrubing memories! Why! Why! OH GOD WHY!!!

That young man exemplifies what's right about this country.

May God give his soul (and others like him) a special place to rest...........<S>

I seen the story on the news today and i felt like crying. Its men like this, that have the courage to do what others wont. I truly respect him and the others who sacrifice their lives for our freedoms. May he rest in peace!