Is anyone or has anyone making/made a FLANKER? I need some for my Taiwan Straits scenario. Also if someone could made a MIRAGE-2000 and the Indigenous Defense Fighter for Taiwan, that would be super. Haha, sounds needy, although the other two are way more obscure there has to be some FLANKER out there!

Also don't forget to download the weaponspack (it's in the download section) or the flanker won't have any missles.

Is anyone or has anyone making/made a FLANKER?

Seriously dude, have a look around the downloads section. It's not hard to find and there's a ton of great stuff there! Although for the Ching Kuo, you'll have to head here and set up an account with them before you can download it. Just make sure you read their policy first!!!

As for the Mir-2000. That one's still a work in progress. Before you ask for an update, it's gonna be a while I'm afraid.

I love Su-27s but I'll like to see an americanized Su-47 please.

I love Su-27s but I'll like to see an americanized Su-47 please.

There's a 3d model in the downloads section, and I think someone was working on making it playable.

I couldn't find the FLANKER on the combat ace sight anywhere, not under Russian fighter or aircraft of the PLAAF. Luckily the site above worked out pretty well. I can't believe someone actually made the IDF, now that's obscure! As far as the Mirage-2000, I wonder if there is anything that can be substituted and tweeked.

Seriously dude, have a look around the downloads section. It's not hard to find and there's a ton of great stuff there! Although for the Ching Kuo, you'll have to head here and set up an account with them before you can download it. Just make sure you read their policy first!!!

As for the Mir-2000. That one's still a work in progress. Before you ask for an update, it's gonna be a while I'm afraid.

I couldn't find the FLANKER on the combat ace sight anywhere, not under Russian fighter or aircraft of the PLAAF. Luckily the site above worked out pretty well. I can't believe someone actually made the IDF, now that's obscure! As far as the Mirage-2000, I wonder if there is anything that can be substituted and tweeked.

It's actually under the Marcfighters part of the site.

http://marcfighters.combatace.com/Aircrafts.htm

Oh yeah, I found it there, hahaha. I just mean the combatace site. I'm still a little new so I'd never heard of the marcfighters site. It's great, what about a Su-30? I guess I could tweak a little bit to give it the ability to use AA-12 and PL-12. I don't have very developed tweaking skills though.

It's actually under the Marcfighters part of the site.

http://marcfighters.combatace.com/Aircrafts.htm

I don't have very developed tweaking skills though.

Everyone starts somewhere.

The Knowledge Base:

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showforum=99

The search function:

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?act=Search&f=8

These are your 2 best friends in the world of TW modding. Start here and enjoy...and don't drive too fast in the cantonment area, you might hit a cow.

FastCargo

I couldn't find the FLANKER on the combat ace sight anywhere, not under Russian fighter or aircraft of the PLAAF.

My bad dude, I should have directed you to the MarcFighters site. I'm sure we had it here at one point. Maybe not, my memory's shocking at the mo. Definitely heed FastCargo's advice. The Knowledge Base and the Search function will answer about 99% of your questions.

As for the Mir-2000 sub, any Mirage or Kfir/Nesher type that has the 4 fuselage hardpoints would be a good start. At the very least you'll be able to sim the weapons capacity of the Mir-2000.