Sign in to follow this  
Acidrain

Crysis WarHead Announced! No 1.3 Patch A Go!

In Crysis Warhead, players will don the Nanosuit of Sergeant Sykes, also known as ‘Psycho’, one of the most memorable characters from Crysis. More brash and aggressive than his Delta Force squadmate Nomad, players will experience Psycho’s parallel story during the events of the original game, finding that life on the other side of the island is even more intense and explosive than they ever could have imagined. Luckily, Psycho’s Nanosuit is just as capable and he’s equipped with an even bigger arsenal of fully customizable weapons and new vehicles, giving players access to the tools they need to dominate any situation. Aside from this new, exciting single player campaign, Crysis Warhead will also feature new multiplayer content. Stay tuned for more details this summer.

Read on..........

http://outpostgamez.com/game-41-Crysis-WarHead.html

So, this is sort of like R6 Vegas 2, then?

I enjoyed Crysis, although I hardly think it was anything revolutionary anywhere but with the graphics. The suit was just another version of Force powers from the Jedi Knight games. :grin:

As for 1.3, I never played it MP anyway, so whatever. The SP part of the game works fine and that's all I care about. This new studio doing it, though, gives me pause. A first effort is never as polished as later ones (although devs can of course regress as well) so I'm reserving judgment at this time.

I enjoyed Crysis, although I hardly think it was anything revolutionary anywhere but with the graphics. The suit was just another version of Force powers from the Jedi Knight games. :grin:

As for 1.3, I never played it MP anyway, so whatever. The SP part of the game works fine and that's all I care about. This new studio doing it, though, gives me pause. A first effort is never as polished as later ones (although devs can of course regress as well) so I'm reserving judgment at this time.

No, that i can see a relationship or closeness to that of R6V2. I played Crysis and did really care for it much to be honest though iam not into the whole alien thing vs. soldiers.

Looks like I am only one that is having problems with Crysis SP. The scripting isn't executing on the tank mission where you hafta destroy the 2 tanks and supposely proceed to the waterfall where a cut scene supposed to play. I played the mission over and over and still nothing. I uninstalled the game hoping the 1.3 patch will fix it. Guess not. Oh well another 60 bucks down the drain.

Falcon

Oh yeah, I do remember having a problem with that tank mission. I was playing it in the middle of the save game bug of 1.1, though, where at a certain point saves would start to take forever and the files would grow gigantic in size. However, I reloaded from a save point right around the time you get the tank and it worked fine for me the 2nd time.

As for my R6V2 comment, I was referring to the fact that the sequel is a glorified expansion pack with few changes to the engine or anything like that.

Oh yeah, I do remember having a problem with that tank mission. I was playing it in the middle of the save game bug of 1.1, though, where at a certain point saves would start to take forever and the files would grow gigantic in size. However, I reloaded from a save point right around the time you get the tank and it worked fine for me the 2nd time.

As for my R6V2 comment, I was referring to the fact that the sequel is a glorified expansion pack with few changes to the engine or anything like that.

That's not the only problem I had. From not able to zoom in with the sniper scope to the nanosuit not working when it's fully charged. Of course I didn't install all of the patches since a friend of mine told me I only need 1.2 and the hotfix.

Falcon

Ah yeah i see!