Edited by Veltro2k

Let me know what kind of info you need on it (weights, fuel per tank, etc...) I'm looking forward to this.

Storm

Sweet!

Me, too. Need to learn how to do skins. This bird needs to belong to the Nebraska ANG. (155th Air Refueling Wing).

Go "Hustlin' Huskers"!!!!! :biggrin:

looking very nice. cant wait to see finished product!

Im guessing the A310 FM wont work?

Each of the CFM-56 engines has 22,000lbs of thrust. We've got no thrust reversers.

Basic weight for an R-model is about 120,000lbs giver or take 3K. A jet with the MPRS pods will add about 5K and an R/T (receiver/tanker) is about 123K.

The only thing I'm thinking is that the fuselage looks a bit too fat. Just my eye. I love her though!

Jeff

might be two things... first I am using a 24" wide screen monitor second the 3-view i am using is wrong :dntknw:

If politics don't get in the way (the sun will never rise on that day), the Grumman-Northrup KC-45 (A310), which won the flyoff competition with the Boeing alternative, will become the replacement for the USAF KC-35 fleet. Let's don't give up on improving the A310 mod as well, because it may be the only thing really flying amongst the two.

If politics don't get in the way (the sun will never rise on that day), the Grumman-Northrup KC-45 (A310), which won the flyoff competition with the Boeing alternative, will become the replacement for the USAF KC-35 fleet. Let's don't give up on improving the A310 mod as well, because it may be the only thing really flying amongst the two.

Well, yes and no.

The KC-45 did win the competition, but it's not based on the A310, but the A330, which is a significantly different aircraft. Also, for your mod, it shouldn't be too hard to adjust the power on the engines. ST0RM would know better than I would on how often KC-135Rs takeoff at max gross...which may explain why you feel the KC-135R feels 'underpowered'.

FastCargo

might be two things... first I am using a 24" wide screen monitor second the 3-view i am using is wrong :dntknw:

About the monitor, make sure you are using the correct aspect ratio in the graphics settings menu? I had some initial problems with my 22" screen when I first got it.

Looking at the model, it looks like it might be using the 707's fuselage diameter. The C-135 series used the narrower Boeing model 367-80's fuselage.

Other then that, looking great!

We've got no thrust reversers.

Jeff

I was not aware of that! Of course when I see them, they're only doing smash n go's..

Ugh I hate March AFB, cause it seems like the only time I was there was when I was deploying from there or coming back from a deployment and landing there. Lol

Ugh I hate March AFB, cause it seems like the only time I was there was when I was deploying from there or coming back from a deployment and landing there. Lol

Lackland is the gateway into the Air Force... March is the gateway into Iraq. :rolleyes:

Needs a little o' Fairchild paint scheme, don't ya think?

:biggrin:

better ?

kcskin.jpg

kcair.jpg

Very nice! That definately looks the part. Well done.

Storm

P.S. Do you need cockpit photos?

Edited by ST0RM

Will this include the multi point pods by chance?

Looks very nice veltro, congrats about this bird is very beautiful :ok: .

Cheers.