Sign in to follow this  
Ant1967

How install the SAM`s?

I install the Pasco`s desert SAM`s pack into my WoI and now have only SAM`s launchers without missiles (SA-3, SA-8 etc.). This is good for real pilot but no good for computer player. :rolleyes: Please help me with my trouble.

Edited by Ant1967

You need to install Bunyap's weapons pack (July '06 release) to get all the missiles for the SAM launchers.

Ant1967

The basic rule: The Knowledge BAse is for anwers ONLY; ask any questions HERE in the general Forums. Only Moderators should be able to post in the KB --need to get that fixed...

To answer the question; you'll either need to use the Bunyap Pak, run through the WoI weapons editor or import the various missiles necessary for those SAMs to operate fully.

That means transfering any needed lods, bmps, inis, plus using a text editor to add the needed data for said missiles TO the WeaponsData.ini, they 'initializing' it using the WoI Weapons editor. Or, check the Mirage Factory Pak, they may have added them on this last upgread (I'm not sure, as I haven't d/led it yet.)

Wrench

kevin stei

Thanks to all, but i do it and no find missiles! :shok: I have latest MF Weaponspack for WoI, for other TW games and Bunyaps Weaponspack. Whats matter?

to Wrench - sorry for my mistake.

Did you save the weapondata.ini, file using the recommended version of the weapon editor (for WoI)?

Thanks for all who help me, i didn't use a WeaponEditor. This was my trouble. But WeaponEditor work very strange. It work only in WinRAR extractor window. If i extract it to WoI file or other it doesn't work.

Thank you, but i use the latest WeaponEditor for WoI! Why don't work in Windows XP?

The latest Weapon Editor (For SP5 & WoI) works fine in Windows XP.

Thank you, but i use the latest WeaponEditor for WoI! Why don't work in Windows XP?

Need to tinker with the compatibility mode... which you'll find if you right click on the file, click on properties, and then click on... Compatibility. you should then have an option for compatibility mode. mess with it a bit and see what works. :wink:

I cick to an icon of WeaponEditor twice, but it don't work. In WinRAR window it work correctly!

Go to properties of weaponeditor.exe and in "compatibility" change for win98!