Sign in to follow this  
=Envy=

SimHQ Presents......

Attention all racers and future racers,

SimHQ.com has started a new series. This series has focused on fun and excitement for everyone to enjoy.Whether it be Mini's at Toban, Caterham's at Sardian Heights, or American Muscle cars at Jacksonville.

We also have experienced racers that are available to help out those that just started, and need some extra help whether it be with a garage set up, steering wheel set up or even helping with installation of the mods and tracks. These people are experienced in rfactor and GTR2 and will have no problems getting you set up or pointing you in the right direction.

June will be Invite a Friend month. Invite a friend or family member to race along side you as you take turn 4 and cross the finish line. Each week's tracks and cars will change , but the only thing that will not change is how much fun you have while racing. There's nothing else better than racing alongside each other and having some of the best racing experience this game as to offer.

The series consists of 2 race nights, Wednesday and Friday nights at 9 P.M. EST. We run 10-20 minutes of practice laps, which gives you plenty of time to "tweak" your settings and get the most out of your car.9:30 the race starts and its first to the finish. Most importantly its not who wins or who loses, it's how much fun you had while racing.

This series is hosted by Weasel Keeper and EnvyODB. Together we pick some of the greatest cars and tracks to race every week.Its both Enjoyable and Fun. See you there!

June 8th-14th

Raceworks rtrainer 2005 (Stock car)

Old Ring version 1.80

http://rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=OLDRing

Watkins Glen

http://rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=Watkins%20Glen

Mid Ohio Revisited

http://rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=Mi...707%20Revisited

Orchard Lake Speedway Rfactor 400 (Stock Track)

Brianza Junior Rfactor Challenge (Stock Track)

We have had a few new faces to rfactor and it would be nice to get them started with something easy, explain the flag rules and have some veterans around to help them through the race's.

Invite a friend or family member next week to tag along and to race. Hope to see you Ladies and Gentleman there. Please visit www.simhq.com and register to see the updates as this Fun Series unfolds.

I miss the old days of SimHQ racing from late 06. That was when everyone was casual about it and no one took it seriously.

When they started taking themselves too seriously is when I left.

Jedi you should come back and race, We have wednesday and friday night races just for fun, we all race the fun series for one reason and to have fun while racing, Noone is really serious about thtese races. The mo0re the merrier, it would be nice to have some more Combat ace guys to race with. you all are awesome people.

Just think about it jedi, you can visit the fun series forum whenever you want, and if you see a mod that we are currently racing come in and join in the fun.

Heh, you do know I've got like the 2nd highest number of posts on SimHQ, right? :grin:

When the DoD started blocking SimHQ my visits dropped off so I don't post so much anymore, but I still visit a couple of times a week.

What does the game costs?

i got rfactor, my only complaint is any hardware change and you gotta re register, i tried upgrading to latest version and I get a "exe file is too small" error, I got fed up with the upgrade errors and trying to get the game validated again,

OFF TO THE ROUND FILE WITH IT!

(I COULDA BOUGHT BEER WITH THAT MONEY)

Edited by gwar

What does the game costs?

the game itself is $40.00 you can get it at http://www.rfactor.net

A decent wheel is around 75-100 dollars. Newegg.com has the logitech momo at $74 with $16 s/h. SO around $90. The more we get the more fun we will have.

Heh, you do know I've got like the 2nd highest number of posts on SimHQ, right? :grin:

When the DoD started blocking SimHQ my visits dropped off so I don't post so much anymore, but I still visit a couple of times a week.

that only says one thing. King Spammer. bow.gif

Heh, I was the first to get 2000 posts at SimHQ, years ago. Of course, I'm now a distant 2nd place there. I think the #1 guy has like 6000 more posts than me!