Sign in to follow this  
Guest pfunkmusik

Wrench, Help!

Guest pfunkmusik

Question. I was sent on a recon mission over this base and I noticed that when I got within about five miles of it, coming in from the west, I suddenly have an out-of-airplane experience. I can see the cockpit, but it's REALLY small.

Does this mean I'm too close to "the wall"?

pfunk

LOL, u had a close encounter of the wall kind, lol

Guest pfunkmusik
LOL, u had a close encounter of the wall kind, lol

OK, thought so.

pfunk

Ran into that (The Wall) meself a few times, too.

The only thing that can fix it, it remove (ie: delete the entry) for GAN AB, renumber the targets ini and so forth. The map truely needs a 100km expansion in all 4 directions.

If you want, I can do that, then issue the update

Wrench

kevin stein

Guest pfunkmusik
Ran into that (The Wall) meself a few times, too.

The only thing that can fix it, it remove (ie: delete the entry) for GAN AB, renumber the targets ini and so forth. The map truely needs a 100km expansion in all 4 directions.

If you want, I can do that, then issue the update

Wrench

kevin stein

Entirely up to you, if you have the time.

pfunk

Probably best to get rid of it...if its causing that many problems...etc, etc, etc.. :wink:

What I'll probably do, since renumberazation is a real PIA...is change it to something else, and just move it more towards the center of the map.

Any suggestions??? Another army camp, or SAM/AD site?? Truck park?? Oil fields I think I got the 2 major ones covered...

I'll probably have an updated targets ini in a coupla days...I"ll issue it to all, as a 'general fix'.

Wrench

kevin stein

Guest pfunkmusik
Probably best to get rid of it...if its causing that many problems...etc, etc, etc.. :wink:

What I'll probably do, since renumberazation is a real PIA...is change it to something else, and just move it more towards the center of the map.

Any suggestions??? Another army camp, or SAM/AD site?? Truck park?? Oil fields I think I got the 2 major ones covered...

I'll probably have an updated targets ini in a coupla days...I"ll issue it to all, as a 'general fix'.

Wrench

kevin stein

Oooh, make it a SAM site. That'll be a real pain in the ass if you're trying to do anything worthwhile that's close to it.

pfunk

Ok, the Fix is In!!!

Just uploaded it; removed GAN AB and added two new target areas at Benghazi.

Have fun!!

Wrench

kevin stein

Guest pfunkmusik

The campaign's already been edited.

Thank you!

pfunk