Are there certain sections of the site closed for maintenance? I've just tried twice to access the MiG-29 download section in the ThirdWire/SF area and have been told that I'm not allowed access. Antbody else got the same problems? :dntknw:

Same here, seems to be random.

Odd - I can't access the Mig-29 section, but if I go into the Modern A/C d/l section, and click on the Mig29G link, it pops right up. Weird.

Edited by Baltika

Take note of the above guys. I'm not complaining but maybe a little impatient (sorry!) since I d/loaded WOE last Saturday and am on a major upgrade programme since then to bring it to the same standards as my SFG/WOV specs.

In Modern A/C, affects F-14, F-15, F-16, F-18 and MiG-29 sections.

In Coldwar A/C, affects A-1H, A-4, A-6, A-7 and B-57 sections.

That seems to be all for now.

Cheers guys,

Baltika

Alrighty folks,

It's not limited to just you guys, I'm having the same symptoms. I've just alerted the Admins...it'll probably take a bit to fix since most are only just getting out of bed right now.

FastCargo

Erik is aware of it folks. He is looking into it. I am getting the issue too. So please hang in there.