Sign in to follow this  
jbryant

French weapons loadout problem

I'm trying to arm up a French Mirage with MICA weapons, but when I get to the loadout screen there are zero weapons available to put on the aircraft. I have changed all the attachment values to France and export to Taiwan (which is the country that's in the game). The Mirage is set up to take French weapons, also, but no weapons are listed. Can anybody figure out what I'm doing wrong?

actually now I've come to find that weaponseditor has killed my entire weapons supply and I can't play anything, really. I've heard some things about Win98 compatability mode, but I'm not really sure what to do with this. I can find that mode easy enough, but what do I do after I've converted it, is there any way to restore my weapons?

Guest pfunkmusik
actually now I've come to find that weaponseditor has killed my entire weapons supply and I can't play anything, really. I've heard some things about Win98 compatability mode, but I'm not really sure what to do with this. I can find that mode easy enough, but what do I do after I've converted it, is there any way to restore my weapons?

OK, which game are you using? Here's why I ask.

I have noticed that if I use the Weapons Editor that is available for DL on the 3rdWire site, it blows everything up in WOE, WOV, and SFP1. However, if I use the Weapons Editor that is installed into my WOE game folder, I have zero problems, none. It works like a champ.

Not sayin' it'll cure your problems, but it worked for me.

pfunk

What about just going into the aircraft DATA folder and trying another naiton instead of FRANCE like UK,NATO,JAPAN, ETC which ever has the closest to what your loking for.

Using WOE, does anyone know if there is a way to restore my weapons?

What about just going into the aircraft DATA folder and trying another naiton instead of FRANCE like UK,NATO,JAPAN, ETC which ever has the closest to what your loking for.

I hate to say reinstall the game or do a custome install of file/folders you need

Edited by MAKO69

well everything ended up working out, I had a clean version saved. There is still one problem, I can't get the MIRAGE to arm a MICA missile! It doesn't appear on the options, the years and the attachments are all right (I think). The Matra missiles all work right, but not the MICAs.