Sign in to follow this  
Firecage

Jasta 11 Campaign

:blink:

Ok I have the 1st version of the newest campaign uploaded and waiting on approval by the staff.

This can be run with or without the april patch. It seems to work well in both.

I VERY STRONGLY suggest you install peter01's FM pack as that will make thing WAY better. :biggrin:

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autoc...p;showfile=6821

THis has only 1 flyable squad, Jasta 11. THis will go through about 8 different planes from the D3 to the D7 and all in between.

The list as follows

AlbatrosD1

AlbatrosD2

AlbatrosD3

PfalzD3

AlbatrosD5a

Dr1

PfalzD12

FokkerD7F

Walfisch

AviatikC2

DFWC5

GothaGIV

Staaken

Nieuport17

SPAD7

SPAD12

N24

N24bis

N28

Avro504C

Avro504D

Fe2B

Pup

Triplane

CamelF1

SE5a

F2B

Salmson2A

BE2

BE-2D

Ca3

HP400

I have also included my cambrai targets file for those who want alot more balloons and AAA nests for an added challange.

PM me here if you have any suggestions or comments

Enjoy :good:

:blink:

Ok I have the 1st version of the newest campaign uploaded and waiting on approval by the staff.

This can be run with or without the april patch. It seems to work well in both.

I VERY STRONGLY suggest you install peter01's FM pack as that will make thing WAY better. :biggrin:

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autoc...p;showfile=6821

THis has only 1 flyable squad, Jasta 11. THis will go through about 8 different planes from the D3 to the D7 and all in between.

The list as follows

AlbatrosD1

AlbatrosD2

AlbatrosD3

PfalzD3

AlbatrosD5a

Dr1

PfalzD12

FokkerD7F

Walfisch

AviatikC2

DFWC5

GothaGIV

Staaken

Nieuport17

SPAD7

SPAD12

N24

N24bis

N28

Avro504C

Avro504D

Fe2B

Pup

Triplane

CamelF1

SE5a

F2B

Salmson2A

BE2

BE-2D

Ca3

HP400

I have also included my cambrai targets file for those who want alot more balloons and AAA nests for an added challange.

PM me here if you have any suggestions or comments

Enjoy :good:

Many thanks for all your campaigns , i have downloaded your latest and find the campaign shows me flying Bristol Fighters or Nieuport 11 against Albatros D1 ?. I do not have the expansion pack and find the April patch does not work with my computer ( see thirdwire forum ) . Any suggestions

Most likely its the campaign design. I have only tested this release on the Exp pack & Exp Pack + april patch. I will try and drop the campaign in my older FE load pre exp pack and see if I can find out whats going on.

This has been one of the reasons I had to lay off the campaign designs for a while. Its getting real hard to decide what release to design for. I love the FM in the newset release and the FMs that peter designed are so good its just a blast to play.... But

I totally miss the orignal FE where the Plane fest campaigns had 60+ planes and I had a mix of all these great mod planes in one campaign. That was sweet, I really liked the early war planes. Those planes were done so well and dog fights were a blast. There were also many issues on soft landers and collision detection it made it hard to get into the feel enough.

I hope TK can find a way to get everyones versions to work well together but, with a 1/2 open source code and thrid party planes and FMs its a tough challange.

I will see if I can get you some help this weekend , thanks for the info and comments :biggrin:

Just d/l'd this file. All very good so far - I like a long campaign. :clapping:

Thanks.