Sign in to follow this  
N42-Hollywood

NEW PICS FROM PATCHED SFP1

Due to the NDA, I will not be able to post further on the subject. However rest assured that there's much good in store! :wink:

hmmm the ground radar always worked so what have they done to fix that??? just curious since i have always had it work for me.

In the first shot, is that AAA fire or SAMS? It looks like there are smoke trails behind the green.

(PS, like the new EFX :) )

Vex

Thx a lot for your pics

:!: i l put them on checksix forum (whit your name and statut (beta tester) )

Il you wont me to remove them no pbs .... :!:

Thx for all work

Nice...I never noticed the AAA had a man at the gun....more targets!

Jesus, this is what we need. The news out of simhq is sparse regarding the patch.

The new bomb effects look great! Have you tested for each type of bomb? I know I can only see effects right now for the mk81 & 82.

How about some more bomb shots? If there is some sort of non-disclosure issue, how about sending them directly to me?

How about some cluster bomb shots? Are the shockwaves still in the bomb effects? Are there craters?

How many more questions will you endure?

Sorry guys, I may of gone a little too far on those shots. In order to retain my "security clearance" , further posting of images will be postponed. Rest assured however that the Third Wire crew has much good in store for us... :D

Thanks for sneak wood, it was a nice surprise! :)

Vex

Folks need to understand that the NDA we signed is a powerful, very legal document. I've been beta testing for three months and all the while biting my tongue because I'd like to tell so much about it but can't.

You can ask all the questions you want, but don't get too discouraged because they can't all be answered. :wink:

Things are looking up though! :D

Thanks I understand as I've been there,done that and am currently doing"That" with another sim.can you answer this,are the fixes based on known bugs from the different forums,or is it things they wanted to fix before release? and are these more towards the graphics end,the eye-candy part of it,or say FMs and other glitches?Not sure how your NDA reads so I'm tring to word this so it can get answered.