Sign in to follow this  
zagnut

Hey guys

Some of you guys might remember me.. It's been a while since I posted, but I read the forums from time to time. I've been really busy lately, getting ready for deployment, got married, and picked up my 5th MOS (not at the same time). My brother got back from his second tour in Iraq, and he's doing ok at MCRD on his twilight tour. I was really glad that he got to be my best man at my wedding! It's been a real busy year so far, and it's only gonna get more busy. I'll try to keep you guys posted.

Some of you guys might remember me.. It's been a while since I posted, but I read the forums from time to time. I've been really busy lately, getting ready for deployment, got married, and picked up my 5th MOS (not at the same time). My brother got back from his second tour in Iraq, and he's doing ok at MCRD on his twilight tour. I was really glad that he got to be my best man at my wedding! It's been a real busy year so far, and it's only gonna get more busy. I'll try to keep you guys posted.

Keep safe, zagnut, and do us proud. Thanks to you and your brother for your efforts on our behalf. God bless and keep you.

Hey Zag, You and your brother have already made us proud! Keep your head on a swivel and come on back to us! :good::clapping:

Keep your head down and your A** covered.

If you get back to Barstow and NTC watch out for one of my sons. He's OPFOR now and enjoys his work a little to much.

Well Doggies. Glad to see you back Zag. Stay at the pointy end of the spear and come back again.

And again. And Again. AND AGAIN! :ph34r: CL

Edited by charlielima

Thanks for the spport guys! We're about a week out of leaving for North Carolina, and then on to OEF. Trainging has been relatively good, but the real evaluation is coming. Ufortunately, we're not going to NTC, although I spent 2 years there and remember the lay of the land well. Firehawkordy, what unit is your son in?

I don't miss it at all and been there twice.....

hey zag, glad to hear you and your brother are alright

congrats on getting married!! all the best man! :)

Cheers & Semper-Fi!!

Congratulations on your marriage zag. Stay safe in Iraq.