There is a sim that has the X-31....it's called Jane's ATF or Jane's Fighter Anthology.

FastCargo

It first appeared in ATF, then again in FA. :)

Do you know of any other planes they should put in a aircraft simulator?

Do you know of any other planes they should put in a aircraft simulator?

Stuff from the 1920s and 1930s. There is a whole line of British fighters that are rarely--if ever--modeled in sims, at least not good quality.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Brit...craft_1920-1929

Also the F-14. It should be modeled over and over again in every sim. :good:

What if they made an F-14 Stealthy? I made some schematics of it on my computer.

What if they made an F-14 Stealthy? I made some schematics of it on my computer.

Then you could not see it.

Then you could not see it.

I put the COFFIN system from AC03 i faceted all the surfaces and put f-22 thrust vectoring and put in a wapons bay.

Flight Journal had a sketch of a proposed 'Low Observable' F-14 back in 1999 or so

Julhelm that looks awesome.... any chance of it bein made or is it just a 3 view?

It is already made ;-)

Where???????

Where???????

Took the words out of my mouth, where's the beef mon frer?

Yeah If Julhelms Stealthy Tomcat like Fighter is out tell me where cause I've been waiting for this aircraft to be released ever since he showed us he was working on it! Julhelm Makes some damn cool looking stuff!!!

I made one FM version (quite deadly) couple of weeks ago - donno did Dave liked it - if not - I like it - haha :yes:

Also the F-14. It should be modeled over and over again in every sim. :good:

I second that to the fullest!

Edited by ironroad

Wasn't that called Janes "ATF" and then "Fighters Anthology"?

10 years ago

Wrench

kevin stein

I remember flying the X-31 in ATF Gold back when I was a kid. It was my very first flight simulator. The X-31 was a blast ingame, dancing around on the vectoring and seeing it in the intro movie rocked.

Actually, it inspired me to work on this for awhile (still not finished with highlighting and markings).

f31usaf1eg2.th.png

I remember flying the X-31 in ATF Gold back when I was a kid. It was my very first flight simulator. The X-31 was a blast ingame, dancing around on the vectoring and seeing it in the intro movie rocked.

Actually, it inspired me to work on this for awhile (still not finished with highlighting and markings).

f31usaf1eg2.th.png

sweet

X-31? Stealth-Cat? That's great!!! Certainly make me nostalgic about ATF and Fighter Anthology (even though it was only ordinary F-14). Both of them are lethal package :ok:

One thing that I get a bit disappointed with the X-31 is limited weapons for AG work, cuz often i went AG when AA work is done... How about doing a strike version of the X-31?