Sign in to follow this  
charlielima

Why the temperance movement failed.

Ever since my malicious and feminist best girlfriend of all time, flipped me this pic, I've been trying to figure out how some body convinced 10 homely(heineously) women who really hate men to bite a lit road flare and pose for the camera like it's just another day with of course the hot road flare slag in thier mouths. My significant other makes ruder comments then I about the pics of these, ah, free thinking progressive ladys. :ph34r: CL

Edited by charlielima

I think the one just to the left of the middle woman is Harry Houdini in drag.

They all look like men in drag :yes:

Should really be the other way around, you've got to be really drunk to consider kissing any of them.

When I said "I'd hit that!" I meant with my car.

I think that photo is Photoshoped,I'm pretty sure thats a photo of the "lovelies" at that polygamist cult down in Texas. :wacko:

I'm thinking that maybe if 1 or 2 of them smiled, Owned a brewery, and an air park with Spads, T-28s, P-51s and maybe an OV-10,

I could perhaps lie about my adult beverage habit.

:ph34r: CL

Edited by charlielima