Sign in to follow this  
Dave

New Stuff at the AF Museum

A George and a MH-53. Oh and Haleigh getting some training in the Viper from her dad.

When did they get those two? And what hanger was the open Viper pit in? When I was there last year in May, only an F-4 was open. And that was in the Vietnam hanger.

Edited by JA 37 Viggen

Wow, I wonder how much the munchkinized model of the Viper costs. Must be a MAJOR upgrade and I dont want to think of the price for it, lol.

When did they get those two? And what hanger was the open Viper pit in? When I was there last year in May, only an F-4 was open. And that was in the Vietnam hanger.

It wasn't there 30 days ago, I know that for a fact.

Ahhh. The days we lived in Ohio.

How do you like Wright-Pat compared to OK? (Where the wind comes screaming down the plain.......)

Thanks for sharing the pix. My favorite pic is me standing beside the Mk. 53 Thermonuclear Bomb. :blowup:

I miss OK City, I miss it a lot. Friendly people, good places to eat, always a good time. It would not be a bad place to retire.

Finally the George is finished. I remember seeing it as a few pieces of aircraft LOL on the museum's website.

Falcon

Heh, looks just like it looks in Il-2 Pac Fighters. :grin: