Sign in to follow this  
Veltro2k

Volunteer needed to Skin SO Vautour II 4050 A

Is that blunt enough ? :blink::wink:

if interested Please IM ME

Jeeeaazzz...c'mon people!!! Help a brother out!!

There has to be SOMEONE in this vast community that make a skin from the UVmaps!!! I'd give it a shot myelf, but my last couple of efforts (for DAT planes) were less than stellar...

Makes me wonder sometimes...all the talkers and so few doers.... :dntknw:

Wrench

kevin stein

well, i can give some help. but.... ><'

i'm terrible with pannel lines

I would love to help as I feel I should give something back to the community,

Unfortunately though I have not had any experience of skinning for SF1 etc.

I have done a few skins for cars in LFS for my own use but compared to the efforts of others they seem a

bit amateurish.

Therefore I feel I lack both the skill and talent to be able to do a worthy enough job.

Sorry.

Vletro, I'm certain that modders like Hrntfxr would be more than glad to help you out (I mean he was kind enough to do two skin request's for the likes of me) :biggrin: so if he was around I'm sure that he'd help. If still no go, then I'm more than willing to give it a try as I'm getting the latest photoshop in a the next few days, the only drawback being that it would be a learning process and the release date for the skin would be "two weeks" but other than that if no one has offered to lend you a hand, I'm up for the challenge, and an Israeli skin at that. :yes:

Edited by Atreides

Vletro, I'm certain that modders like Hrntfxr would be more than glad to help you out (I mean he was kind enough to do two skin request's for the likes of me) :biggrin: so if he was around I'm sure that he'd help. If still no go, then I'm more than to to give it a try as I'm getting the latest photoshop in a the next few days, the only drawback being that it would be a learning process and the release date for the skin would be "two weeks" but other than that if no one has offered to lend you a hand, I'm up for the challenge, and an Israeli skin at that. :yes:

i'm puting the pannel lines in they place xD

i'm puting the pannel lines in they place xD

Sorry I dont follow, are you doing just the panel lines or the entire skin ? :dntknw:

all skin

i did a quick template and i'm at the stage of pannel lines, btw any help is welcome ;)

all skin

i did a quick template and i'm at the stage of pannel lines, btw any help is welcome ;)

Well, like I said earlier within the next few days ( 2 to 3 days) I'll have the latest version of photoshop and if you still require assistance I'll be more than glad to help, dont know how good my help will be but, I am more than willing to help. Sorry, but thats the best I can do it might delay the release date but again if help is needed ask and I will be more than glad to oblige.