I am wondering if we have an EF-111 for WOE? I didn't find one in our downloads section, but is there one on another site?

Not a big deal if not, I'll just mod one of the F-111s with Jammers to fill the role.

I know our modders are busy on other projects, so please don't take this as a "I Want, I Want" type of request. I was just thinking someone here might know if it already exists.

Thanks!

Well a mod was done but never released. The reason being is that I was able to get the max file for the F111 from wpnssgt before he deployed. So it is in good hands to get a proper Sparkvark. So please stay tuned.

Also Warlord if it isnt on CA, C5 or C6....it doesnt exist. Those 3 are the sites for the 3rd Wire world.

SparkVark? You KNOW i'm staying tuned in! :clapping::good:

Ok, I know of CA and C5, But whats C6?

I'll just make a copy of the F-111A into a stand-in, Thanks!

SparkVark? You KNOW i'm staying tuned in! :clapping::good:

Plus1.gif

I am just a sucker for the Aardvark bark! Sitting 100 feet behind "F" models when they cracked `burners will do that to a person.

JetHelmetSmilie.gif

Ok, I know of CA and C5, But whats C6?

I'll just make a copy of the F-111A into a stand-in, Thanks!

C6 = http://www.checksix-fr.com/

It where a lot of the members of the Mirage Factory can be found. A must for your bookmarks.

Also Warlord if it isnt on CA, C5 or C6....it doesnt exist. Those 3 are the sites for the 3rd Wire world.

Not relevant for the Sparkvark I know but the Skunkworks produce some fine aircraft for the Third Wire world.

Not relevant for the Sparkvark I know but the Skunkworks produce some fine aircraft for the Third Wire world.

I won't even touch that with a 10 ft pole.

C6 = http://www.checksix-fr.com/

It where a lot of the members of the Mirage Factory can be found. A must for your bookmarks.

Thanks, I never looked around there very much because i don't understand the language, French? I think.

I'm glad i went tonight because i found the beta of the A-12 Avenger II!

Thanks, I never looked around there very much because i don't understand the language, French? I think.

Yes they are a French site but you can get the idea of it real quick and as you can see they are full of surprises.

Spinners, lay off the drugs, mmmkay?

Picture of the old mod (using an F-111A lod with bits added on by me):

ef111.jpg

Nice skin there Sundowner...

Anyway, now that the MAX files have been located, a better proper model will be out later...

FastCargo

Guest Sony Tuckson

btw, English is accepted without problem at C6

several members speak fluently english and will assist when needed

That's nice to know Sony, I'll check it out...

(once I finish my spliff).

(once I finish my spliff).

Drugs are bad, mmmkay?

:biggrin:

Eh...what is a "spliff" ?

A marijuana cigarette.

A marijuana cigarette.
How about a Blunt? :biggrin:

Or perhaps a joint, nail, hooter, or fatty. The check 6 site is in French but easy to navigate and has gobs of good stuff.

You will probably learn some of thier lingo while cruising and downloading there. Don't badmouth our French brothers.

:ph34r: CL

Edited by charlielima

Save a buddy who hasn't spoken French in 20 years. Do you have a link to this beta? I'd love to check it out...

C6 also has a great screenshots section.

C'est tres bien!

Merci beaucoup.

OK, that taps me out at this late age...

Just to be clear, I meant no disrespect, simply that i can't read French so i didnt spend much time on that website. The A-12 from Checksix, is pretty cool.

I didn't even know about that plane before i got that beta, but i have since done alot of reading up on it. If it would have been completed it would have made for a pretty interesting replacement for the A-6 Intruder.

Guys, as some of you know my ability to read the French language leaves much to be desired, so I could not understand the instructions in the A12 beta. My A12 only has a bit of a problem, the right wing has no skin/textures but the decals are in place. Did I botch the Install or is this how the beta was released?

Edited by Icarus999