I have a big problem and I hope someone can help me...I downloaded the formosa v1.0 terrain and I tried to use it on SFP1...in the readme, the modder suggests to use a tileset made for WOE, and I dowloaded and installed the new repainted tileset...the terrain works, but near the coast there are pieces of tileset different from the tileset on the land...what is the correct tileset I have to download? P.S. I modified the Formosa.ini to use the Desert.cat, it is correct or not? :good::good::dntknw::clapping:

Formosa tileset is made for WOE. It use the standard tileset. But the standard tileset has a nor really satisfying coastline. Thatswhy i made few additional coastline tiles which i included in the Formosa.zip. This tiles are the one which you mentioned. They are part of the "Limitations" of Formosa compatibility with SFP1, WOI and WOV i stated in the readme file.

For the SFP1 users there is only one way to overcome this problem. Use a paintprogramm to overpaint the problematic tiles with textures of your downloaded replacement tileset.

thanks, gepard...another question...the paint program you mentioned is a specific program or I can use the normal microsoft paint I have on PC? :dntknw::good:

I use a very old version of PaintShopPro. Dont know wheter Microsoft Paint can handly copy and paste from one tga to an other tga file.