Looks like he's back in business...

crap-shooter.jpg

Wrench

kevin stein

Looks like he's back in business...

crap-shooter.jpg

Wrench

kevin stein

It cannot be......the red dice roller that Robert Mitchum smoked or maybe it was a real young Robert "Hot Dog" Wagner. Can I please have a copy of that skin? I can put in a couple of hours of quality begging if you like...........

"I lost seven good men to that China Boy. Seven good men. And a couple of aces thrown in."

Col. Dutch Imel

Edited by Heck

Been working on this on and off for 2-3 YEARS!!!! You know how hard it is to find a picture of a pair of dice showing 7/11???? That's decent enough to even try and create a decal from!!! (ok, of course I could have used the digtal camera to take a picture of a pair of dice - but that never occured to me before right now -smack self on head :rolleyes: )

Finally found what I wanted (close enough to the movie) a few months ago. And promptly forgot about it!!!! Since I been fiddling with these Korean War birds, I thought I'd revisit it. You see the result.

Should have seen me trying to make that decal!!! --- got Photoshop open in one window, and the DVD playing in another with the movie paused (during Saville and Casey Jones' showdown - there's a perfect shot of it as CJ rolls in behind Saville). Back and forth between them both, painting the various bits I wanted.

Interestering to note, there's 2 completly different styles shown of them in the movie -- when Casey Jones is getting ready to take off, and the dogfight sequence. Somebody in the contiunity department needs a spanking!!!

Jug: it'll be my pleasure to release this. I just need to rename ALL the 100 GERMANNUM tgs, cause I'm using the standard stock decals in WoE; that's how the NK skin's decals ini is set up. Of course, I could just leave them be. Sitting in D folder makes them aircraft specific....considering CJ number is 000.

It's a nationalized (meaning NK ONLY) version of Pasko's Fagot :haha: . So, it'll come with the modified inis etc; I just reused the 'stock' NKoreanSilver1 skin.

It's soooo nice that Fox finally released "The Hunters" on DVD a few years ago....such super flying scenes. Even if Montana is standing in for Korea...

Didn't like the book too much, though....

Wrench

kevin stein

Nice skin. That pair 'o dice is excellent on that red nose. Have to keep my head on a swivel for that one.

For Korea i made some times ago the soviet used fluid six formation.

[FormationType0xx]

Name=SovietFighter

BaseLevel=2

Level[01].Name=Eskadrilla

Level[01].Size=2

Level[01].Formation[01]=SqTrail

Level[02].Name=Zevno

Level[02].Size=3

Level[02].Formation[01]=Fluid-Six

Level[02].Formation[02]=Hi-Lo-3Pairs

Level[03].Name=Para

Level[03].Size=2