Sign in to follow this  
sordo

C-15 Spanish EF-18 HORNET

C-15 Spanish EF-18 HORNET

Here we have the classical EF-18 HORNET from the Spanish Air Force including the HUD with CCIP.

Vista, Suerte y al Toro!

*Admin Edit based on work of the Mirage Factory.

Edited by Dave
Based on work of the Mirage Factory and several other people.

Now, that's a lot of fun !! Very nice this cockpit. Imported the AF-18 loadout.ini and will have to do a bit of work on the skins, which are not showing up, but we'll manage.

The day after tomorrow I'll see the C15 demonstrated at our yearly RNlAF Open Day at Leeuwarden AB.....

Looking forward to it because it's a sizzling display !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :good: :yes:

Thank you,

Aju,

Derk

Is there a 'ReadMe' file or instructions? :blink:

Now, that's a lot of fun !! Very nice this cockpit. Imported the AF-18 loadout.ini and will have to do a bit of work on the skins, which are not showing up, but we'll manage.

The day after tomorrow I'll see the C15 demonstrated at our yearly RNlAF Open Day at Leeuwarden AB.....

Looking forward to it because it's a sizzling display !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :good: :yes:

Thank you,

Aju,

Derk

Did you ever find a fix for the Skins not showing up? Has me stumped. But then I'm just tired, have been spending the last couple of weeks making a new WeaponsData.ini, and now I am going through all of the Avionics.INI to ensure the Ground_Map is GM in the A/C with Avionics70 and adjusting all of the hardpoints on all 350+ a/c I currently have in the game.......

Disregard, I found the problem, the Decals.ini in the squadron folders was pointing to the wrong folder it was pointing to a folder titled FA-18SP rather then C-15

Disregard, I found the problem, the Decals.ini in the squadron folders was pointing to the wrong folder it was pointing to a folder titled FA-18SP rather then C-15

Good work, you re-invented my answer from yesterday in the "structural failure" post .....

But I'm glad the solution is there :wink:

Aju,

Derk :yes:

Good work, you re-invented my answer from yesterday in the "structural failure" post .....

But I'm glad the solution is there :wink:

Aju,

Derk :yes:

Yup, thanks. I saw your post and I decided to check the C-15 to see if that is what was going on :biggrin:

Edited by AOCbravo2004