Sign in to follow this  
Wrench

NKPAF MiG-15bis "The Hunters" Mod

NKPAF MiG-15bis "The Hunters" Mod

MiG-15bis, North Korea "The Hunters" Mod

For SF/WoV/WoE/WoI

A small mod of Pasko's MiG-15bis into a 'nation specific' version as used by the NKPAF during the Korean War, and badged as seen in the movie "The Hunters". Albeit THIS version is a MiG-15, not a repainted F-84F <vbg>

This is an INCOMPLETE mod, meaing that I'm NOT supplying the aircraft lods, or the new Mig-15 cockpit by Richard Ordway -which is a MUST have!!!!-, or any of the other skins. So, this means YOU MUST HAVE THE MIG-15 INSTALLED TO COPY THE NEEDED PARTS FROM. Or download a fresh one from CombatAce, or wherever. See "To Install" below for a full parts list, and detailed instructions.

This is, basically, a re-decaling of the original North Korean silver skin as supplied with the aircraft, when first released. I've included the "GermanNum" tgas that are stock, 3rd Wire units. This makes it easier to have exactly the numbers I want to show on the aircraft. I cannot vouch for their histroical accuracy, but they look just fine on the nose. The lead aircraft represents "7-11" aka Casey Jones 'The Crapshooter', and his dice nose art, as well has the bort number of 7-11.

This mod has NOT been tested in WoI, but as the standard 15bis seems to work OK, this one should as well. Use at you own risk, however. The FM in in the data ini is as originally released; it has not been adjusted as per some of the newer versions as released by TazKiller and Dave.

As usual, you are ORDERED by our Beloved Leader to read the enclosed readme for full, detailed instructions on installing The People's MiG to your game. As well as the expected "Notes & Comments" section by the Political Officer. Your diligence will be rewarded....

Good Hunting!

Wrench

Kevin Stein

ps to Jug: here ya go, man. with only the minium of begging!!! :wink:

Guest Tazkiller

SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweet indeed.

I picked up this film in the DVD bargain bin a few weeks back and it's definitely worth a look but I can't understand why Robert Mitchum didn't give Mrs. Abbott a good seeing to.