Sign in to follow this  
JimBeamer5

Anybody Here Participate in Red Flag 2004-3?

Guys, amongst some great audio from Red Flag over the last few years is this:

Sexy MiG Controller

Goddam the Mig Controller sounds fantastic! A total professional, and that only makes here sound even sexier!

At one stage near the end of the fight she asks MiG-3 if he has enough gas for a quick re-gen, his reply is a bit garbled but it's affirm although he can only stay in the fight for a few minutes.

Her reply: "Don't worry, you won't last that long!"

To be fair,it was a 1 V 6 fight. Sexy voice and a sense of humor!

So anyone heard this and know who it is? She probably doesn't match the voice, but what the hell...never wanted to be a MiG driver (simulated) so bad!!!!

Did you get her number in the end?

Can't comment myself - NFG may get jealous or something :biggrin:

Don't worry, nothing classified! If anyone's interested, I'll upload a few here, really helps with immersion when your playing your favorite sim.

Sorry, the entire fiscal year of 2004 I was too busy killing real people.

I know her, she was assigned to Nellis AFB 64th AS when I was there, Staff Sargeant I believe and very hot! If I remember she was a younger Asian girl but my memory is a little fuzzy.

I know her, she was assigned to Nellis AFB 64th AS when I was there, Staff Sargeant I believe and very hot! If I remember she was a younger Asian girl but my memory is a little fuzzy.

Best not post that over @ C5's, the forum might go into thermal shutdown! :rolleyes:

Jeremiah Weed.... dang I still haven't been able to get a bottle of that stuff...

and on the participation note I helped fund it :salute:

Hmmm...did not see an hot Asian-looking women that were aggressor controllers when I was TDY there about that time...did see an overweight blond in her mid thirties who had a very 1-900 voice...probably missed the one wpnssgt knew though, typical.

Hmmm...did not see an hot Asian-looking women that were aggressor controllers when I was TDY there about that time...did see an overweight blond in her mid thirties who had a very 1-900 voice...probably missed the one wpnssgt knew though, typical.

any chance you got the number of the chunky blond? I have some weird friends. :wink: