Sign in to follow this  
Sparkchaser2010

I Love Guam!

Just arrived to the ultimate deployment location, Guam!! This place F-In rocks!!! 4 Months in paradise, only been here 7 days and I have already gone scuba diving and rocked the beach & the clubs. :biggrin:

Haha, nice TDY location.

I guess we wont expect much from you over the next 4 months. ;)

Enjoy!

LOL, it's always funny to me when I hear people talk about "paradise" when the description sounds pretty much like where I live in FL. :biggrin:

I have already gone scuba diving and rocked the beach & the clubs. :biggrin:

If you haven't dived it yet, you have to go to the Blue Hole, SMS Kormoran & Tokai Maru and Shark Pit. Guam has a lot of outstanding dive spots and I love the fact that you dont even need a wet suit. I had a blast every time we pulled in there.

Vamp

Edited by Vampyre

Just arrived to the ultimate deployment location, Guam!! This place F-In rocks!!! 4 Months in paradise, only been here 7 days and I have already gone scuba diving and rocked the beach & the clubs. :biggrin:

Some Guys have all the luck! :biggrin: Do you plan on doing any WORK there? lol :yes: Enjoy it, Next duty station might be Tucson :blink::rofl:

LOL, it's always funny to me when I hear people talk about "paradise" when the description sounds pretty much like where I live in FL. :biggrin:

Been to Florida and it is awesome, but Guam has a leg up on it.

Been to Florida and it is awesome, but Guam has a leg up on it.

That would be the full contact all nude strip clubs and massage parlors with "happy endings" LOL oh, and Sparky would love it here for obvious reasons.

That would be the full contact all nude strip clubs and massage parlors with "happy endings" LOL oh, and Sparky would love it here for obvious reasons.

Yeah you can't get that in Florida.

glad you are havin a good time, but in the words of Don Henley,"You call someplace paradise, then kiss it goodbye"

(from the song"the last resort")

Landed in Guam on my way to an exercise in Australia. Stepped off the plane into an oven lol

Stayed a few hours at the terminal then left.

much better than my trip to Guam. All I saw was the radar picture of it........

:sad:

You know me too well...see if they still have my name on the wall at "G-Spot" or the "Viking" or the "Tourist"...have to admit though I had been a bit surprised at all of the Caucasian er, "entertainers" back then...Czech, Australian, and a few Britanias...did meet one rather attractive Guamanian, she worked at the Subway sandwich shop near the Royal Orchid...incredible voice.

Oh, about the Viking, try not to get strapped to the "wheel"... :biggrin:

You know me too well...see if they still have my name on the wall at "G-Spot" or the "Viking" or the "Tourist"...have to admit though I had been a bit surprised at all of the Caucasian er, "entertainers" back then...Czech, Australian, and a few Britanias...did meet one rather attractive Guamanian, she worked at the Subway sandwich shop near the Royal Orchid...incredible voice.

Oh, about the Viking, try not to get strapped to the "wheel"... :biggrin:

I was there long enough for one beer, a quick one at that!! I saw way to much "Man Ass" being whipped by chunky white girls. Moved on to Foxy's and then Club USA!

Ouch...sounds like the tide had ebbed for that joint...Club USA...other side of the street? Remember there was a joint further up the road from Outback, over the hill...dont go there...

What about the G-spot? Bit touristy back then...