Sign in to follow this  
Liberty24

Laptop to run this game

What is the minimum hardware requirement of a laptop computer to run this game at Medium Graphics settings?

I can run it at medium on a 1.8 Ghz P4M with 1 GB RAM and a GeForce Go 6400.

What sort of performance are we looking at for a Centrino Core 2 Duo ULV 1.2GHz CPU with 3GB DDRRAM and the Gmax built in GPU?

What sort of performance are we looking at for a Centrino Core 2 Duo ULV 1.2GHz CPU with 3GB DDRRAM and the Gmax built in GPU?

Well, the CPU and RAM are more than enough. I am not sure about the Intel graphics though...I know in the past their GPUs sucked really bad but I don't know anything about the new GMA series.

I've tested my WOV (before SP4) in my laptop, it showed no problem except lack of virtual memory and lots of lag...

The spec is:

Intel Core Duo T2250 1.73GHz

Intel 945GM/GU Express Chipsets graphic media accelerator

512mb DDR RAM, physical address extension

80gb harddisk

while deployed I run it all the time came back before WOI was released,but played SFP,WOE,WOV AND HAD NO PROBLEMS. BUT ON SOME SYSTEMS YOU MAY HAVE TO DIAL DOWN THE EYE CANDY. I have enjoyed it alot on laptops. May want toget externel hard drive though as meny lack space.

I have a MacBook with 2.4 ghz dual core, 2 GB RAM, and an Intel GMA 965. I run with a combination of High and Medium settings and mirrors on.

The newer drivers for my graphics chip cause some weird issues, but as long as I stay rolled back to the original one, it works fine.

i play woe on my laptop the specs are not that good but it works for me. i have to set the graphic settings to low though.

i think you should have at least 1.8ghz, 512 ram, and 128mb video card

I operate an Alienware Area-51 M5550 with a Intel Duo Core T7200 @ 2GHZ, with 2 GB RAM. My video card is a Nvidia GEForce 7600. It also came with Vista :sad: , but once I got it figured out, (Combat Ace Forum), everything works in the game. Every now and then, if alot of stuff is blowing up, 7 AI are flying with me, and the AA is heavy she might stutter, but only when someone is talking on the radio-(running all on high, with cockpit mirrors and shadow only on the plane) After I get back from the desert I'm going to upgrade with Alienware again. Maybe by that time Vista will be common enough to have games made for it from TW :good:-I'm not going to hold my breath though....