So I decided to open one small thread to post some infos and pics about my 3D Max playtime. I have some stuff in the pipe

MiG E-8

MiG E-9

MiG E-11

Some F-111 variants

and some other stuff

My last baby is a fictional TF-86K Sabre, a double seat version of the current F-86K. The main prob is that the Fuselage was created in a single seat version, o I have to improvise some parts and create a second Pilot seat. I try to make a good fitting canopy with seat and interior stuff. The last Pic can be found here:

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showt...0&start=100

At this moment I have no Inet accsec at home, so infos will be rare. My ecxams starting right now so I have no time, or little to work on those projects. Bu I hope you all enjoy my ideas and when they are ready, I will upload them.

That`s sure!

Edited by 76.IAP-Blackbird

So I decided to open one small thread to post some infos and pics about my 3D Max playtime. I have some stuff in the pipe

MiG E-8

MiG E-9

MiG E-11

Some F-111 variants

and some other stuff

My last baby is a fictional TF-86K Sabre, a double seat version of the current F-86K. The main prob is that the Fuselage was created in a single seat version, o I have to improvise some parts and create a second Pilot seat. I try to make a good fitting canopy with seat and interior stuff. The last Pic can be found here:

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showt...0&start=100

At this moment I have no Inet accsec at home, so infos will be rare. My ecxams starting right now so I have no time, or little to work on those projects. Bu I hope you all enjoy my ideas and when they are ready, I will upload them.

That`s sure!

Can't wait for some of these, but Education is far more important, take your time, we will be here when they are ready and Thanks for your efforts! :good:

One idea was to create this skyraider with the radome unter the belly. Forgot the name.. AD-4N or so.. don`t know.. nice thing this bird. if someone has some pics of this radome bird pls post it here... would be great to collect some stuff with the community!

Ok I`ve done a Mil Mi-17 look alike or a boosted Mi-8 if there is any interest I can post it when it`S done. only needs to be mapped right. Have created the bubbles infront of the intakes, 2 more pylons with some more parts. Only thing I need are some pics of the dispenser system under the tail section. found some but not really good one.

Ok my inet connection is running again and here are some pics...

I want to say I had no pics all the days and this stuff is a freehand experiment.. will redo it when I have more time and pics .. but look yourself

Gotta say im still lookin forward to the F-111 variants your doin mate.... :lol:

Keep up the good work! My favourite is the twin-enginned MiG (I'm not sure what model number that is).

Cool Mi-17

you will put those exaustor IR jammer?

working on the countermessures, give me some pics and I will add them ;-)

The double englined L-29 is a playaround ... Named L-29F Shark

The chinese bird is a J-8 derivat from a Su-15 addon.. I deleted the canopy and some other parts and recreated the shape.. added some weaponstation to it and now I have a visual J-8II Finback

Nice work!

i like the Finback...

It`s not 100% exact but has a nice lookalike effect! The J8II use only 2 textures .. the TGA for the canopy and the skin stuff. Hope to get it out in 3 weeks maybe earlier.

mi-17-1v-01.jpg

Mi-17V look at the nose, will be good if you can close those 3 windowns in the Mi-8 floor

Edited by Silverbolt

I've already figured out the flares for the tailboom mounted dispensers. See my reply over in Marcello's release thread. The work is already done for you.

If you want to create the Mi-17V as seen above, some minor editing can be done since the dispensers are moved.

Looking forward to flying the -17 Hip.

Storm

I couldn`t resist.. will create a refuelprobe for this bird later.

This is a J-8III there will be 2 more fins on the wings and it has a clean one part windshield. Mirrows will be added later

I have a belly radome for the Skyraiders...Capun made it for me many moons ago.

Wrench

kevin stein

If you like you can send it over to me.. maybe I can make something out of it ;-)

Nextoperator ad gmx dot net