Sign in to follow this  
Spinners

Pasko's Yak-28P 'Firebar'

Hi everyone. I've had an interest in Soviet jets recently and fancy having a go of the Yak-28P Firebar. I understand that Pasko did this a few years ago but now I just can't find it anywhere with many links now dead.

If anyone can help I'd be grateful. Thanks!

I got the B but not the P. I think I got the P on disk somewhere.

Major Lee's pad was the place where I found the Yaks, originally by Monty_CZ. However, The Pad does not seem functional now, and looks to be undergoing an upgrade.

YOu guys want me to upload the B?

The P if possible.

BTW is the B the same machine as the Yak-28 'Brewer' uploaded by JSF_Aggie?

The P if possible.

BTW is the B the same machine as the Yak-28 'Brewer' uploaded by JSF_Aggie?

Both were made by Monty so Isuspect it might be the same one. I will start going through my disks tomorrow.

I have the Yak-28B and Yak-28P in my stack of archives. Dave, if you can't find these let me know and I'll upload what I have.

I can't find both Brewer and Firebar.

Please upload all.

I have the Yak-28B and Yak-28P in my stack of archives. Dave, if you can't find these let me know and I'll upload what I have.

If you can get them to faster than me DH, please upload them. It will take me hours to go through 100+ disks. Thanks for the assist.

Thanks for rallying around on this one guys - very much appreciated! I'm glad it's not just me that likes the look of this Soviet interceptor.

thumbs.gif

It has the required classical sharp lines, and is fairly unique, but also represents the end failure of Yak as a fighter designer facing competition.

000-2.jpg

I found the B, two different versions of it. One is old and doesn't work without major file manupilation. The other seems to work fine with the present patches. The problem is it's to big for me to upload on dialup so I can't upload this to CA untill I get to town and on a high speed connect at the library. So unless you can get someone else to upload this, you'll have to wait. You can get the older version at avsimonline.com. I have no idea where that other version came from. I'm thinking it came from Pasko's site, but it's no longer working.