Sign in to follow this  
ronan

problems with sfp1

hello people here at CA.

I have some problems with my game. My wingmen don't do anything when i say engage air. And when my wingmen take-off they just fly around bouncing up and down.

And i have weapon problems. Some weapons don't show up i the loadout screen. I only get heat-seaking missiles and bombs etc, but i don't get radar-guided missiles like the aim-120 and on the soviet side is it the same. I can load my aircrafts with aim-7's, but in flight i don't see it. When i'm firing the missile i see smoke going to my target but not the missile model.

like you see my english is not very good :biggrin:

so please help me.

Ronan

Reinstall you're entire game, fully patch. Then let us know from there.

i have my game already patched up to the latest in this patch directory of the site. but i will reinstall it now.

hello again.

i have re-installed the entire game. patched it up. and installed the weapons pack. most of th problems are solved. but there is one still left. i can't select radar-guided missile exept for the aim-7.

so no modern aim-120 for my planes in this century :blink:

what should i do?

Ronan