Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Oops Don Imus Again...

My Question is why is he STILL on the air?(Any Air) I guess there are those that find him and his bigotry to their liking. It is really a shame that we as a people are still putting up with him and this kind of crap. The radio station(WABC) that has hired him needs to be questioned. I guess negative publicity beats no publicity. Truly sad and shameful.

Edited by Viper6

People have turned into sissy-wussy-baby-waybee-bedwetters in this country. Fox reports that Sharpton is angered for alleged racist overtones, but when was the last time Fox reported on Sharpton's clearly racist comments? I'm fed up with political correctness and the fact that it only applies to caucasians. Imus is a retard, no doubt. He's not funny, no doubt. But the double standard in this country is much worse than the perceived racist comments and overtones coming from hacks like Imus.

People have turned into sissy-wussy-baby-waybee-bedwetters in this country. Fox reports that Sharpton is angered for alleged racist overtones, but when was the last time Fox reported on Sharpton's clearly racist comments? I'm fed up with political correctness and the fact that it only applies to caucasians. Imus is a retard, no doubt. He's not funny, no doubt. But the double standard in this country is much worse than the perceived racist comments and overtones coming from hacks like Imus.

There was not that much of a hub-bub in the media when ESPN's Jemele Hill, a journalist who brings race into everyone of her columns, compared rooting for the Boston Celtics to having sympathy for Adolf Hitler. ESPN quickly edited her column when people started raising a fuss, but it was too late, and they had to end up suspending her. Oddly enough she was the first person to call for Imus to be fired.

1. Arguing about race and bigotry is about as useless as arguing about global warming.

2. Mans capacity for deceit and his ability to counter deception with additional deceit, rules the day.

3. If we all woke up tommorrow with the same skin color, people would still find a way to become "deeply offended" by something.

4. There is just too many of us.

If we all looked the same, it would be about religion.

If we all believed the same, it would be about language and accent.

If we all talked the same, it would be about how we dress.

If we all dressed the same, it would be about where we were from, since there's no possible way we can all be from the same location.

Humans deep down do not WANT everyone to be "us", they WANT "us" and "them" so they can make "them" lesser in some way.

That is the reason communism will never work, BTW, because humanity has not evolved past that.

whoa...about this "global warming" thing...

yea. given what that FRAUD is being used to push - "useless" is not the right description for that argument!

(a registered, published, reality-science based skeptic)

Good point, I guess if we were all the same no one would find a happy medium. Imus' rebuttal today said it was taken out of context and that he was trying to prove a point that well you read the article.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25337638/?GT1=43001

After reading this, makes wonder if the media once again is trying to stir the pot.

I agree Sharpton is a racist of the purest form. He does not practice what he preaches.

:clapping: Now thats hitting the nail on the head.

Thanks Tailspin. I just think that in this day and age if people truly want equality, then they should scream that it be equal across the board.

Thanks Tailspin. I just think that in this day and age if people truly want equality, then they should scream that it be equal across the board.

Can not argue with that logic.