Sign in to follow this  
AFACadet

Su Stall movie

What happened to the Su-33/-27 stall clip? Did the thread go away, or am I just blind?

You mean mr mudds vid???

I believe there was no more bandwidth to be had, ofcourse you should pm him and see whats up.

As much as I hated to remove it, It's sucked 4GB outta my TeamODB site in a matter of 6-8 hours....which equates to about 80% of my bandwidth allowance for the month.

I'd be glad to make it available if someone is willing to host it. Anyone with a larger wallet or a better bandwidth then my own. I'm even looking into a few other web hosts that can provide my TeamODB site with better service for my dollar.

Once again, my apologies to those that didn't get to see it.

Cheers!

Fates

Actually Snapple....it was a 49Mb 11.5 Minute movie of stalls in the Su-33 and Su-29 created by MrMudd. All this to the tunes from TATU. Awesome video... :cry: My favorite was the Vertical Cobra manuver..WOW!!!

Fates

www.Biohazcentral.com

Ya I gots it. (from his FTP)

I liked when he pulled that cobra in a climb and then nosed up back into the climb... He may have been using the 27 on that one instead of the 33... It would have been nice if he pulled the sommersault* instead of going back into the climb.

Guest MrMudd

Oh but there is More to Come...Muwahahaha that was just a teaser..

We still need a Host for the videos, I was hopeing the Flgiht sim community would help support us on these efforts.

Somebody wanna show my dumb ass how to set up my ftp, and you wankers can suck my Cable dry while I'm at school :wink:

i have someone who is willing to host files for LOMAC - they hosted the 600mb HL2 movie for over a month..

they also hosted the 1.4Gb Planetside demo :)

give me a mail mudd and i'm sure i can get something sorted with him :)

Yo, email me at madjeff@biohazcentral.com and let's see if we can get something worked out...