Is there a campaign or some missions according to Tom Clancy´s "Red Storm Rising"?

The closest that you could come to having a campaign like Red Storm Rising would be "NATO Fighters" series of campagins. They were designed primarly for Wings over Europe and add on some wonderful third party aircraft. If you want to check them out and download them head over to here, NATO Fighters and NATO Fighters part II.

As to the fighting shown over Iceland, I don't think anyone has made a map for that area of the world yet nor have they attempted to create a campaign for it.

Great suggestion!

NATO fighters was very well done, and is highly recommended. I never did get around to II, but this may be the excuse I need to give it a go!

:good:

Look in the campaign download section, there you will find couple of WOE campaigns set in the 80's. Most of them require you to download numerous planes and some ini tweaking to work.

There was also some talk that the upcoming Nato Fighters III (which is awaiting the WOI standard patch) could also feature a campaign set in the 80's.

Iceland is in the works:-

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showtopic=28317

There is a limited WIP d/l available here at combatace, but beta v0.1 is at a very early stage:-

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autoc...p;showfile=6594

I am still working on it, but don't expect a release soon. Terrain tiling is hard work :blink:

Is there an ETA for NATO-FIGHTERS III? I and II were splendid.

Is there an ETA for NATO-FIGHTERS III? I and II were splendid.

Hm... Last time that was said to be in Xmas 2007. :wink:

I guess there will be some addition, such as new planes (MF ones) and that most of them are due to be released after the WoI Standart patch.

All these planes are waiting on the next set of patches. That is what the leadership of the MF. That way we don't have to go back and fix things the patches will break.