Yak-28P

Here's the Yak-28P Firebar. I haven't the foggiest idea who made this, all I know is it wasn't me. But I believe this is the one some of you have been looking for. If anyone knows who the author is please notify me so I can write up a credit file and add it to my archive.

Thanks for uploading :good:

Thanks DH you are the man.

Checking my archives, I can't find the -B you mentioned on the forum thread. Can I add my name to the list of people asking for that to be uploaded as well?

Cheers,

Baltika

P.S. Looking at the wep data update thread by Wrench, he has the -28P listed as "Pasko and team." Found the P archived, but no readme included, sorry.

Edited by Baltika

Checking my archives, I can't find the -B you mentioned on the forum thread. Can I add my name to the list of people asking for that to be uploaded as well?

Cheers,

Baltika

P.S. Looking at the wep data update thread by Wrench, he has the -28P listed as "Pasko and team." Found the P archived, but no readme included, sorry.

Well this is embarrasing, specially after chastizing that guy earlier this week for posting an incomplete J5. The weapons don't seem to work on the P, and I see they don't work on the B either. This isn't my work guys, :haha: someone else did them. So I'm leaving this to those who wanted these jets in the first place. You fix em. Will be good experience for you. Let us know how you do. We need more modding talent around here anyway so start cutting some teeth. :biggrin:

Thanks for the heads-up :good:

Hi all, nice to see something that old to be re-released. I have loadout file updated to todays weapondata standarts if you are interested.

Monty CZ

• Like 1

While it may be old it still ranks up there with some of the best.I for one am interested in the updated loadout.I fly the Yak-28P alot in my euro installs.thanks Monty.

I too would be interested in that updated loadout.

Good team work guys and very much appreciated! I did get this independently from two kind peeps but it's great to see it here as a download available to all and to also thank Monty for his original work :clapping: .

RAFFirebarFAW103.jpg

Firebar F.2 of No.43 squadron, RAF.

Another bad guy... Never tired of flying those :good:

Hi Monty CZ,

Thanks for this great plane - I would also be interested in the updated _data.ini, thanks :good:

Spinners-

Great RAF skin :cool:

You planning on releasing that? - please :biggrin:

Cheers all,

Baltika

Edited by Baltika

Hi Baltika - It's actually the skin that's included with a few ini tweaks to get the RAF insignia to appear. The only thing I made was the 43 squadron checkerboard markings using GIMP. From memory the 43 squadron 'Fighting Cock' emblem is from Craig's Eurofighter Typhoon.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RAFFirebarF202.jpg

Tip! whiteknight's excellent Brewer camo skin fits the Firebar quite well if you overspray the nose glazing.

Edited by Spinners